MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
God, it kills me to create this thread. first off, I love this bike. I do NOT want to sell it, but right now its best financially for my family if I do so. My hope is that things turn around a bit and I can just close this thread...but for the time being i'm putting my RC up for sale to see if there's any interest.

I just purchased this bike earlier in the year. Had every intention of keeping this thing forever. Bike is completely stock besides the SC Project Titanium exhaust and Race ECU that comes with the bike. I still have the stock exhaust and the nice cover to go along with it. I did delete the passenger pegs but still have them.

Has a little over 1000 miles on it. I'll get an exact number when I move it to my friends garage for storage in a day or two. Bike is perfect...no scratches, never dropped, it was just serviced a few weeks ago. I will also get better photos when I get a chance, just wanted to post this up.

VIN: ZCGPJGNU7JV020397

Located in NY - price is 20,000 firm.

Best way to contact me is through email or PM. email is [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Can't help you - sorry to hear about your situation and I hope you can turn it around.

That has to be one of the most beautiful bikes I have ever seen - wish I could help it would be a labour of love!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't help you - sorry to hear about your situation and I hope you can turn it around.

That has to be one of the most beautiful bikes I have ever seen - wish I could help it would be a labour of love!
Thanks, me too. I haven't owned many bikes (04 gsxr, 15 r6, 2017 fz10), but this is by far my favorite. It ticks every box that i'm looking for. I'm a mod nut, i've tinkered with cars my entire life and do so on my bikes, and this is the first anything i've ever owned that i didn't want to even touch haha.

My plan was to do a rear plate delete and integrated tail, but thats pretty much it. and flush mount blinkers. I actually have watsen blinkers sitting in my apartment that I bought for these that I didn't get a chance to install.

Thanks for the kind words, and hopefully I can keep it but if not whoever gets this bike will not be disappointed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts