·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my wife found a set black MV OEM Knee slider for MV Suits $40 shipped

·
Registered
14,423 Posts
dammit Phil those are the ones you couldn't find for the suit I bought from you......

you'd better need those Rob :naughty::naughty::naughty:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
dammit Phil those are the ones you couldn't find for the suit I bought from you......

you'd better need those Rob :naughty::naughty::naughty:
Indeed Noel I do 'need' them - I have never been able to get those, been looking for more than 5 years. I found some in Italy on Ebay recently but they wouldn't ship overseas & by the time I wrote to them, they replied & I changed my shipping address to my relatives in Italy - someone else had hit "Buy it now" & gone.

These are knee sliders in name only, if my knee gets down that close I'll stand the bike to make sure I DON'T scratch them - purely ornamental - if I want to go scrapping them, I'll get some with Ducati logos on them :laughing:

We are heading Spain & Italy in September Noel - I'll keep an eye out (as I always do when there) If I find some, I get them, send them to you & they'll be on me - ok? :)

Love ya dude.
Rob

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Indeed Noel I do 'need' them - I have never been able to get those, been looking for more than 5 years. I found some in Italy on Ebay recently but they wouldn't ship overseas & by the time I wrote to them, they replied & I changed my shipping address to my relatives in Italy - someone else had hit "Buy it now" & gone.

These are knee sliders in name only, if my knee gets down that close I'll stand the bike to make sure I DON'T scratch them - purely ornamental - if I want to go scrapping them, I'll get some with Ducati logos on them :laughing:

We are heading Spain & Italy in September Noel - I'll keep an eye out (as I always do when there) If I find some, I get them, send them to you & they'll be on me - ok? :)

Love ya dude.
Rob
If ever, let me know and I send them to you!!

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Are You guys talking about the knee sliders which this fine gentleman has?
The Spyke knee sliders?
If so than I will look out for them and buy a bag full of them next time.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Totally confused here Erik:confused:

Ps. I got your email, will drop you a line shortly, my apologises for being a slack arsed prick ;)
Easy! If you find them somewhere here in Europe, let me know and I will take care so you get them :) Yes, I have some on my Spyke MV suit, but I'll keep those :D

And no worries Rob! All fine!!

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Easy! If you find them somewhere here in Europe, let me know and I will take care so you get them Yes, I have some on my Spyke MV suit, but I'll keep those

And no worries Rob! All fine!!
D'oh! Please excuse my blonde moment :eek: & thank you for your very kind offer of help :)

Definitely keep yours but don't scratch them :laughing:

Cheers
Rob

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
If someone is interested; my MV dealer has the knee sliders on stock. Let me know if you want them :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts