MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As description says. Race ECU is an Open Loop system allowing the PCV to be used and tuned for smooth throttle response at all rpm points through the power curve. It has served me extremely well and is set up currently for the 1078RR with TamburiniArrow Race exhaust.

$500 +s/h would take it. A $900 + set up new. Works perfect. Will ship anywhere. Accept paypal.

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
As description says. Race ECU is an Open Loop system allowing the PCV to be used and tuned for smooth throttle response at all rpm points through the power curve. It has served me extremely well and is set up currently for the 1078RR with TamburiniArrow Race exhaust.

$500 +s/h would take it. A $900 + set up new. Works perfect. Will ship anywhere. Accept paypal.
Are you switching to a Microtec?

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The PC V will plug into any of them, just needs a new map for the motor. Will consider any and all offers.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'll take it. Let me know how you want to work out the details via PayPal. Thanks!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Payment sent..Thanks..

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Someone got a good deal Jason,Keep us informed on the Microtec.

ps: your race ecu is running fine thanks again bud.

cheers eddy

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good to hear. That stupid emissions box problem caused me to buy and replace many parts that were not necessary trying to rule out suspected issues. That was one of them. A new alternator sitting on my work bench is another. I have a set of Samco hoses going on, Braketec iron rotors, tires, plugs, basic maintenance stuff. So thought I'd do this to while I had it apart.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts