MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tough times, decided to sell my '04 Brutale 750 S. Here are the goodies that came off to restore it (mostly) back to stock. Photos are all at the bottom, asking prices are US. Happy to answer any questions

I'm in Los Angeles and willing to drive a bit if there's someone local-ish that is interested. Otherwise, I'll cover the 3% PP fee for seller/buyer protection, buyer pays shipping. I'll ship anywhere. I tried to do my homework on compatibility, but please confirm items will fit your specific bike

• Microtec m232 w/ complete Autotune package - $1,150. Same setup that Ed discussed for his SPR in this thread. Everything included for the install: Microtec and harness, MAP sensor, wideband lambda controller, lambda sensor, lambda bung in case you need it, installation disc (I can provide a disk image file if you have a computer w/o a disc drive), USB cable, extension cable for the bike-side connector (not pictured) so that you can route it somewhere accessible. The MAP sensor has vacuum hoses still attached to it so it is a direct swap for the #1 cylinder vacuum hose. I have a bunch of pictures of how it is all installed on my Brutale, and could walk you through it. Compatible with all 1.6M ecu Brutales

• (SOLD) MV Corse exhaust cans from a 910R - $300. This is the "track only" exhaust that came crated with the 910R. I hunted this down because I wanted to maintain the stock slash-cut shotgun exhaust look, but have something lighter with better performance and a more raw sound. Saves 2.6 lbs. ***cans only, bracket and heel guards not included. Compatible with all gen 1 Brutales

• (SOLD) Arrow de-cat midpipe (71304MI), has a lambda bung - $200. Saves 4.4 lbs by ditching the cat, among all the other benefits. Compatible with all gen 1 Brutales

• (SOLD) Rizoma B-Pro footpegs - PE630A, including adapter PE712A - $80. These offer WAY better grip than the stock MV pegs that feel coated in butter. I think they look nice and mean on there, too, without screaming "AFTERMARKET!" Looks like it fits just about every MV rider and passenger pegs (as well as a handful of Ducs), but do check specific fitment. The compatibility chart I'm looking at appears to be a couple years old.

• (SOLD) EPROM from Adam, "Brutale 750 Corse" map, cables included - $50. I got this from Adam a while back to keep my bike on the road while working out a new wiring harness/autotune setup with X-Bikes and awaiting parts from them. The map is intended for a 750 w/ MWR filter, de-cat midpipe, and Corse cans
PICS:
8_microtec 232 plus autotune.jpeg 9_microtec 232.jpeg 11_lambda controller.jpeg 12_microtec accessories.jpeg 1_exhaust.jpeg 2_exhaust close.jpeg 3_midpipe.jpeg 5_pegs.jpeg 6_pegs.jpeg 7_pegs.jpeg

·
Registered
52 Posts
I’ll take the corse cans and mid pipe.

·
Registered
81 Posts
interested in Microtec/Autotune set up
will pm you

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Microtech still for Sale? Pm please!
It is. But is your bike an F4 750 w/ a Brutale motor? If so, everything would work electronically speaking, but the Microtec bracket and wiring harness are specifically for a Brutale. You'd need to do some modification, or possibly purchase a new harness and bracket from X-Bikes, so that it would mount and connect up on your bike properly

·
Registered
138 Posts
Those cans are nice, are they basically a gutted version of the stock? I also live around LA area, but seeing as how someone already beat me to it I assume theyre sold?

·
Administrator
20,791 Posts
Those cans are nice, are they basically a gutted version of the stock? I also live around LA area, but seeing as how someone already beat me to it I assume theyre sold?
They are like the RG3 pipes that came with certain limited edition F4s (or could be bought for those that didn't include them). Not just a gutted muffler.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts