MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi to all!

I have for sale one immaculate set of [FONT=&quot]Marchesini golden forged aluminum wheels from my F4 1000S (pre 2010) bought new from official Tamburini corse store. Wheels are practically brand new with Pirelli Diablo's Supercorsas on them. Most likely the tires are in the need for replacement.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Second is a complete quality carbon fiber Monoposto tail; It comes with a tail light, seat, hinge, small rubber dampers (the ones that sit on the reservoir). The tail was painted according to my wishes (it resembles the CC tail) in offical F4 red color and is a straight replacement - fit to the bike.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]All items are located in Slovenia, Europe. I'm open for offers and reasonable discussions regarding shipping. I realize both items are big and I'll do my best to make us all happy :smile2:

I was thinking to ask somewhere in the range of 400€ for the tail and ***€ for the set of wheels. As stated shipping costs to be discussed.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]See photos attached.
[/FONT]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
23,565 Posts
The rear will. The front would require some work.

Reactions: jdgun

·
Registered
14,741 Posts
wtf?

This isn't eBay, put prices on your stuff!

>:)

·
Wing Nut
21,595 Posts
Suggestion....if the tires are old/worn take them off !!! That will reduce shipping cost and packaging hassle tremendously.

Reactions: skonda

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Suggestion....if the tires are old/worn take them off !!! That will reduce shipping cost and packaging hassle tremendously.

OMG, I didn't tought about that. Thank you! :f4:

This isn't eBay, put prices on your stuff!

>:)

You can easily put your money where your mounth is :grin2:

PM me for details ...

·
Super Moderator
23,565 Posts
@skonda: From a moderator, the rules of this section require a price to be posted with the item for sale. If you cannot comply with that, please remove your ad, or I will.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If that's the case sir, I'll do so :)

·
Super Moderator
23,565 Posts
Read the rules for posting for sale items at the top of the section.
There is no “if”, those are the rules.

·
Registered
14,741 Posts
?

You can easily put your money where your mounth is :grin2:
Aluminum wheels give me a break >:)>:)
I did step up......$14,000 worth of forged Mg Marchesinis
The only dark silver ones I've ever seen

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Aluminum wheels give me a break >:)>:)
I did step up......$14,000 worth of forged Mg Marchesinis
The only dark silver ones I've ever seen

Damm you got me there... I bow my head to you :)

I hope you don't mind me saying; but some gold color wouldn't do much harm to the dark silver familiy of yours >:) Don't you agree ? :grin2:

·
Registered
14,741 Posts
?

skonda;
No, the 1st time I saw a Tamburini, I turned to the owner of the dealership and said

"Who designed that, Bob Marley?
I thought he was going to die laughing

:grin2:

·
Super Moderator
2,752 Posts
Love the grey scheme with your 910r Noel...perfect !

·
Registered
14,741 Posts
?

Tim;
Have black frame plates, a black '10+ swing arm, shock with hydraulic preload adjuster and correct spring to add
Richard gave me some carbon air intakes but they need to be reclear coated
I refuse to only have 1 bike running, so my Aprilia RSVR might have to go back on the street
:wink2:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
skonda;
No, the 1st time I saw a Tamburini, I turned to the owner of the dealership and said

"Who designed that, Bob Marley?
I thought he was going to die laughing

Noel,

Based on that Arrow exhaus on your bike, I would question your taste in estethic >:)

Honestly, when I was buying my wheels I was also considering silver verson. But in the end I tought; if its good for mr.Massimo, then its also good enough for me 0:)

Reactions: esq'z me

·
Registered
82 Posts
Tim;
Have black frame plates, a black '10+ swing arm, shock with hydraulic preload adjuster and correct spring to add
Richard gave me some carbon air intakes but they need to be reclear coated
I refuse to only have 1 bike running, so my Aprilia RSVR might have to go back on the street
:wink2:
Noel,

You sound like me. I just fixed the front cyclinder valve cover oil leak, serviced the front and rear shocks, and put some new rubber on my RSVR Factory this year...and then I rode the thing exactly twice. :/ Too freaking busy this year. Gonna change that next year as my good buddy will finally have a street bike again.

·
Registered
14,741 Posts
?

Noel,

Based on that Arrow exhaust on your bike, I would question your taste in estethics >:)

Honestly, when I was buying my wheels I was also considering silver verson. But in the end I tought; if its good for mr.Massimo, then its also good enough for me 0:)
skonda;
I like function over form.....
The stock Brutale cans weigh 5kg the cat ~2-21/2 5kg more(don't have one to weigh)
The Arrow Thunder and mid pipe weigh less than half that and cost me $30
I also got rid of the lopsided right passenger peg mount by using an F4 one

Lots of things on the MV are "good enough for Massimo" but DON'T FUNCTION

Single radiators.....MV ones LOLOL
Heat exchangers
The entire EBS system
The upside down throttle bodies
The fuel and ignition maps
6907-2RS front wheel bearings
3810-2RS hub bearings, think maybe they're a little too small for 200hp?
Radiators mounted by the weakest part
Exhaust pipes that cook rear brake systems
Batteries mounted on their sides
Plastic quick disconnect fuel line fittings

I met Tamponizini at the '74 Zürich Show on the Bimota stand, I was with Jean Paul Fürtoss, Seppi Arnold and Fritz Egli
We were giggling at the Bimota and it's silly shit, he came over with an attitude, I asked him if Bimota raced?
No, they didn't was his response.....I answered "We're the 5 time World Manufacturer's Endurance Racing Champions"
I pointed at Fritz "Know who that is? it's Fritz Egli 4 time Swiss National Champion in the Open Class, he never lost a race"
Tamponizini said he didn't know him......and wisely didn't say another word......

Because Fritz would have dropped him on the spot.....Ask the Chief of Police of Aargau Canton what happens when you're
Not polite.....Fritz dropped him and didn't get in trouble......the Swiss like their Champions

1 - 20 of 27 Posts