MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Members:
Just sold my Brutale, have a brand new with tags, never been on a bike seat, Lookwell one piece racing suit. Red leather with MV Agusta logo and accents in blue/silver. I understand it is pretty rare and my outfit is flawless, never touched a thing, just been hanging as wall art. The size is XXXL, 58/48 which fits my 6'4, 205 build fine just a bit baggy. Would probably fit someone about 6"1 and heavier build better. Quality is impeccable. $ 850 obo Please provide email address for photos, cannot figure out how to post on site, not too computer literate, sorry. Charles 213 216-2285

·
Registered
710 Posts
Hello Members:
Just sold my Brutale, have a brand new with tags, never been on a bike seat, Lookwell one piece racing suit. Red leather with MV Agusta logo and accents in blue/silver. I understand it is pretty rare and my outfit is flawless, never touched a thing, just been hanging as wall art. Will provide exact size but for now a XXXL which fits my 6'4, 205 build fine. Would probably fit someone about 6"1 and heavier build. Quality is impeccable. $ 850 obo Charles 213 216-2285
Pic please, sure you must rezise them (6"4????) :stickpoke

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Ruilosa:
I will obtain the exact tag size and post tomorrow. The length is a bit short for me but boots make the fit fine. Only tried on one time but never sat on bike, just walked around a bit in house. I cannot figure out how to post pics so please provide email address for photos. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
24,103 Posts
Posting Pictures to a Thread on MV Agusta.net
1. Poke the “Go Advanced” button at the bottom of the “Quick Reply” window.
2. Scroll down to “Additional Options” and poke the “Manage Attachments” button.
3. Expand that window and note the “File Type” and “Max File Size” limitations.
4. Two choices are available: “Upload File From Your Computer” or “Upload File From a URL”.
5. Paste your desired URL into the appropriate window and poke the UPLOAD button, OR…
6. Poke the CHOOSE FILE button and browse for your file/doc/picture and select what you want to upload. (You can do this multiple times, one for each CHOOSE FILE button).
7. When images have been “chosen”, or a URL has been added, poke the UPLOAD button to the right of the appropriate window.
8. If the file is of an inappropriate type, or size, you will get a warning at the top of the “Manage Attachments” window and the image will not upload. Fix the error and go through the process again.
9. If the image uploads correctly, the file extensions will disappear from the “Manage Attachments” window. You can now close the “Manage Attachments” window.
10. You will now see, in the “Attach Files” section of the “Additional Options” window, the files that can be attached.
11. Scroll back up to the message body window of the “Reply to Thread” section and you will see an “Attachments” drop down button.
12. Place your cursor where you want the image to be within your message.
13. Poke the drop down for “Attachments”, highlight the attachment you want and click on it. The attachment designator will appear in you message.
14. Repeat for all attachments you want.
15. You can, then, either PREVIEW POST or SUBMIT and you should see your images in the post.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Members:
I also have a Ducati old school one piece racing suit, good condition, by Helmot. He is a well known custom maker in the S.F. area. Has Cagiva elephant on back, white/red/green. Fits someone about 6'4, 220 plus, $ 250 plus shipping, super expensive new. I also have brand new with tags OEM KTM Supermotard one piece suit, orange/black. Size 58/48, flawless, never worn, wall art. cost $ 795, $ 400. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts