MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling the forks from my Brutale 910R because I just got a pair from a 989R at a very good price, so mines are for sale.
The forks are in used condition, have some marks on them as you can see in the pictures below, but are in good working order.
The right fork leg has some pitting on the lower side of the stanchion, where the front fender provide no protection against road debris, but will not affect the functioning because it's well below the travel of the oil seal(see picture).
I have drained the oil and I would recommend changing the oil&dust seals. No leaks before that, but judging by the oil color I think it were never serviced, and the bike has 20.000 km on the clock.
I also have the calipers mounting bolts included in the price and, if someone is thinking of doing the radial conversion I can provide the radial Brembo 4 pads calipers to match.
The price for the forks will be 400 Euro plus shipping worldwide.
The calipers are 150 Euro plus shipping and together (forks+calipers) will be 500 Euro+shipping.
I'm in Romania and I accept PayPal for payment, just ask for a shipping quote.
PM or e-mail me at [email protected] for any questions.

Regards,
Laur.

Attachments

·
Registered
819 Posts
The difference is those forks that may be 1000, or more, and these is that they don't need a complete rebuild.... including having the stanchions re-chromed and DLC coating reapplied.

Although, those gold calipers are fairly cool looking.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The forks and calipers are priced to sell. These are not in mint condition and I tried to clearly show that, but are clean and in good working order. There might be other offers with different quality and prices the buyer can choose from.
If they do not sell here, I might try ebay or keep them as spares.
Thank you all for the interest!

Cheers,
Laur.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The calipers are gone, but the forks are still for sale!
New price: 350 euro or near offers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts