MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brutale Parts
Tank, Black: $500 - now $400 (SOLD)
Tail bodywork panels, red: $250 -- now $175 (SOLD)
Rear seat, red: $100 (sold)

F4
Stock Senna 750 side panel, scratched: $200 -- now $100
Radiator (dented): $300 -- now $200
Wiring harness: $400 -- now $300
Headlight housing: $400 -- now $300 (sold)
Rear Subframe: $350 -- now $250 (SOLD)

Either Brutale or F4
MV Adjustable Foot Pegs and heal guards (guards unique to Brutale): $200 (sold)
Front Wheel, anthracite: $400 -- now $275
Brake Rotors: $300 -- now $200

Miscellaneous
Power Commander USB $250 (SOLD)
Momo Carbon grips red leather inserts: $150 (sold)
MV Jacket, Black with silver/red MV logos (58/48): $450 (sold)

·
Registered
21 Posts
F4 Wheels

What condition are the wheels in? Are these in the original anthracite finish of the F4 750?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
RHT3 said:
What condition are the wheels in? Are these in the original anthracite finish of the F4 750?
Excellent condition, and yes, stock F4 750 wheels, the darker color not the silver. Original, not repainted.

Edit... Changed to good condition. I wiped down the wheels and took a few pictures. There are a couple scratches on the wheels. One of the fronts I have is near perfect. The rear does have a slight scrape on the inside bead area. If interested, let me know and I'll forward pics.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do you happen to have a set of 4 injectors for the F4 750? I'm not sure if the injectors for the Brutale is the same as for the F4. If you do have the injectors and they are not broken or damaged, pls quote me a price. Thanx

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
singaporeF4S said:
Do you happen to have a set of 4 injectors for the F4 750? I'm not sure if the injectors for the Brutale is the same as for the F4. If you do have the injectors and they are not broken or damaged, pls quote me a price. Thanx
Sorry. I do not have those.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Gladio said:
Yes, I do. $25?
YGPM!!!!!! These are the two pieces that bolt to the exhaust it self correct? Just want to make sure we're talking about the same pieces.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Jack,

Are you really Santa? A lot of people on this site are going to think so. Why are you getting rid of the PC, grips, and coat?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MVITALIAN said:
Jack,

Are you really Santa? A lot of people on this site are going to think so. Why are you getting rid of the PC, grips, and coat?
Hey, I meant to PM you, I know you asked about the alarm before...

Trying to liquidate a few things I don't need. I'm also selling...

67 427 Cobra Replica
2004 Honda CRF 230
2003 CBR 600 RR Track and Street, clean only 800 miles

·
Registered
456 Posts
Man you are clearing house Jack! I didn't know you had that many cycles. Of course you sell the alarm now, when I'm broke because of Christmas.

Hey are you planning on going down to the Cycle World show this year? I believe it's Feb. 9-11.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts