MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Selling my used but perfect condition front and rear Ohlins for F4 2010+. This is the MV Corse set-up, stupid money when buying new so offering at approx half price (plus shipping).
Comes with all required parts such as triple clamp and spindle.

Big step up from the OEM Marzocchi so go on treat your self!

Asking S$4900, thats Singapore dollars.

PM me if interested.

Attachments

Reactions: christosc

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Shameless bump. This is still for sale. Having now just sold my F4 and bought an F4RR i no longer need this set-up.

PM if interested.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Be careful there. Those that are in the market will surface eventually.
Bumping is frowned upon. ;)

·
Registered
263 Posts
FWIW,

They can be adapted to an older F4. I did it to mine. You need a Y10 front wheel and a custom spacer. The original lower triple can be used and it looks like you're supplying the clipons and weird mm top clamp to make it all work. Good luck with sale!

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FWIW,

They can be adapted to an older F4. I did it to mine. You need a Y10 front wheel and a custom spacer. The original lower triple can be used and it looks like you're supplying the clipons and weird mm top clamp to make it all work. Good luck with sale!
Thanks mate! Please take note potential buyers....:wink2:

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still available for anyone who is interested and wants to improve their bikes handling plus they look great!

·
Super Moderator
22,819 Posts
@jhollis: as has been mentioned directly to you, bumping is not allowed unless you are changing condition of sale. I will lock this thread if the conversation continues.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@jhollis: as has been mentioned directly to you, bumping is not allowed unless you are changing condition of sale. I will lock this thread if the conversation continues.
Apologies, nothing has been 'mentioned directly to me' and i understand if i was 'bumping' every other day but this was a 3 week gap just to let people know its still available. I was honestly not aware it is not allowed.
Lesson learnt but I do find it a bit strange.

Reactions: Skydvr

·
Super Moderator
22,819 Posts
Shameless bump. This is still for sale. Having now just sold my F4 and bought an F4RR i no longer need this set-up.

PM if interested.
Be careful there. Those that are in the market will surface eventually.
Bumping is frowned upon. ;)
Apologies in advance!:wink2:
Haha, good one. And apologies for my lateness in getting this joke!
This is a string of clever bumps. The second quoted line was directed to you.

This is what is contained in the sticky at the top of this section:
Fore Sale Rules.png

People use search or ask questions about what is for sale here. It is not about what is at the top of the section.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Front forks are sold however the rear TTX is still available if anyone is interested.

$1300 SGD

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dropping the price for anyone who is interested in the Ohlins TTX, $1200 SGD or $900 USD. Shipping is extra.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Price drop! $1050 SGD or $800 USD. Postage extra.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Possibly interested, I see yo have a B1090 why havent you put the shock on there ? if its a worker would be good on my b1090 corsa to match the front..

cya
Scot.
Sorry, I should have updated on here. All of this is now sold, forks went to Italy to finish another RC Replica project and the rear shock went to Portugal.

I did look at installing on my 1090RR however I was told it wouldnt fit....anyway, too late now. The money is funding Project Dragster.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts