MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Replica fairing for F4 1999-2009. High quality ABS plastic, red/silver/white. A little hole in lattice/air vent at left side fairing.(shipping damage, see picture) Brand new in box, new price 600usd, asking half price, 300usd + shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
Looks very nice and seems to be a good price. Could make someone a nice set of track day plastic.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Is there a picture of it all together?

·
Registered
843 Posts
How much do you think postage to the UK would be likely to cost, please?

·
Registered
843 Posts
I'll take them, please ..... let me know payment details and I'll get the money to you.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Money sent, now to keep watching for my little (lady) postie struggling under a big box :naughty:

·
Registered
843 Posts
Hmm .... looks like this deal might be heading south - through no fault of Jogeir (Limited Edition) I hasten to add.

The boxes should have been delivered on Monday, but weren't. When I got home yesterday (Tuesday) there was one box left in my (unlocked) front porch. Checked the tracking and it showed the box was signed for by an M Parsons at 14.39. The other box was also signed for by an M Parsons, but at 15.34. Both signatures for M. Parsons are completely different. After checking with the delivery agent (Parcel Force) it would appear the electronic machines used for signing are fitted with a geo-tag device, and they were able to tell me that it was signed outside a local post-office 3 miles away. Unfortunately they have knowledge of neither an M Parsons or the parcel .....

So at present all I have is the upper cowl and the front mudguard, neither of which are much use without the rest of the body-kit ..... :(

The two "M Parsons" signatures recorded on the tracking sheets -

Attachments

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
Sucks to hear. Hope it worked out.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Well, it was a bit out of my way, but I called into the parcel depot this morning for a "frank" discussion of what had happened - and how the same name signed for the two boxes an hour and a mile and a half apart, with different signatures.
After an interesting discussion as to where the parcel may have ended up, the supervisor checked a couple of numbers on his computer and disappeared for 15mins or so .... and reappeared with a large box in his hands - it had been found in the returns bin, and would soon have been on its way back to Norway!!
Anyway, back home, open up the box and see what I've got inside the excellent wrapping ..... Sadly a broken seat unit - the piece between the two taillight halves :( however, with a bit of luck it shouldn't be too difficult to fix.

Id like to thank Jogeir for being an excellent chap to deal with - all my woes are absolutely not his fault - and would recommend him as a seller to anyone.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don`t remember comany name, but i find it on ebay. Prices are from 300-600usd, (varying quality) the complete set i sold was about 600usd + shipping.

·
Registered
14,741 Posts
Mia?

Malcolm;
glad you finally got it

lost my 1st package 2 months ago, it was going to Laur in Romania

it never left the US......

:wtf: and it didn't come back either

:popcorn:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts