MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a set of Magnesium wheels from a forum member and had new Michelin PP3s mounted and balanced. The tires have never seen even one rotation on the road. I also mounted Brembo rotors which another forum member provided. They are in good condition but not new. I have decided not to use them so want to sell them. The wheels come with the needed spacers. They will fit any model MV 2007-2009. The wheels are gloss black and have some very minor paint flaws. Not trying to make any money, just get back what I spent. I would prefer to ship within the continental US. Price is $2700. Will post pics tomorrow

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Wow

That is crazy cheap, good luck with your sale George. I know a chap here, building a 1000 Senna for track use, I'll email him ASAP.
You might have to remove the tyres though ?
PS. They will fit any MV 99-2009, if the owner still has the pre-2006 axle and gear - promise.

·
Registered
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought so but wasn't sure. If I don't sell them I will keep them for the 2002 Senna I am buying. But the Red Star wheels that are stock look really good.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes I can have the tires removed. They will fit well on both of my bikes. Price without the wheels is $2200

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
yes I can have the tires removed. They will fit well on both of my bikes. Price without the wheels is $2200
GMorning George,

correction "Price without the wheels is $2200" Tires set cost $2200 LOL. I am still here for a trade your set of wheels with my red set of wheels plus cash.

·
Registered
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GMorning George,

correction "Price without the wheels is $2200" Tires set cost $2200 LOL. I am still here for a trade your set of wheels with my red set of wheels plus cash.

Thanks but I don't need another set of red wheels

1 - 10 of 10 Posts