MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Complete black body work from my MV Agusta F4. This is the same body work listed in the other listing for the bike. If I sell the body work I'll cancel the sale of the entire bike.

Whats included is all the fairing, tail, tail lights, all the hardware, side panels, gas tank, airbox, mirrors, everything. Whats not included are the dzus fasteners, air filter, windshield, fuel pump inside gas tank.

If you crashed your bike or want to change colors, this kit will do it for ya. There is a small dent on the right edge of the tank, but its black and not very noticeable.

I'll sell this entire kit cheap, $1500 + shipping. I prefer local sale, its just easier. But I will ship it.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Its factory. These are OEM panels. Bought it from a guy in L.A. when he bought his bike new. some rich guy decided he wanted a different color so he decided to order new colors from dealer and sold this set off his bike.

Oh yea these are in San Francisco. I can ship but it may get expensive. 3 boxes (tank, upper, tail, airbox, all side panels, and lower scoop.) mirrors and all the little stuff should be no big deal. The tail will come with all the hardware so you can just swap it easily. I think it may even come with the seats.

Basically my bike was originally red and I have all the red parts. If I sell these fairing bits I'll just return my bike red.

andy

·
Administrator
19,508 Posts
There was the SPR in 2004......but very different decals.
Good price for all those parts!

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Yes, one of the forum members had one. Later he had an SR.

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
there excists also a f4 750s matt black, official mv press picture, (this is no 1000s, see mono and mirrors!)
True, we just weren't privileged to have it be imported into the USA. I wish there had been a USA version of the Evo3.

A military friend owned one of those above when stationed somewhere in Europe, regretting not bringing it back with him.

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
If he got it from NL we are talking about the same guy :)

·
Registered
542 Posts
I'll sell this entire kit cheap, $1500 + shipping. I prefer local sale, its just easier. But I will ship it.
Great price and hard to find schema. I have an 06 Nero and have kept all original parts. The only piece I have not changed is my tank.

Good luck!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts