MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new genuine eccentric hub with special upgrade, no more issue at all...Plug & play fits all MVs Old style.

€ 350

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Where the hell do you guys post from ,click on the image and all you get is spam,for fucccccc sake.

really annoying

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Where the hell do you guys post from ,click on the image and all you get is spam,for fucccccc sake.

really annoying
Your internet protection is not up to scratch if the spam is getting through Eddy. This is what often happens when people use other site's links to post pictures, and also why guys often get banned, the site security picks them up as spammers.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
its in the elements,tinypic.com ,so its attached to this hosting service. so i think he has used it. My security is perfect.

cheers

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
double click on the picture,tell me what happens?
This is what I see Eddy.
But if I turn me settings down, all hell breaks loose.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
I just do not understand why people use these crappy sites, Ok ,enough said.This man is trying to sell his Hub good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Dave, A special ball bearings are used to fix hub issues. Basically you gonna get same reliability as the latest hub models to save to replace the axle & hub as well..

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
What bearing, why so secretive ? Not trying to be rude here, just wondering as previous OEM hubs could not sell for as little as $400.00, and those had "improved" bearings in also?

·
Vendor
5,337 Posts
Hi Dave, A special ball bearings are used to fix hub issues. Basically you gonna get same reliability as the latest hub models to save to replace the axle & hub as well..
Please explain the special ball bearing and sizes.Very curious.:)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, very excited about that....No secrets, is just a short description of OEM hub modification, if further infos needed contact me..

·
Vendor
5,337 Posts
Wow, very excited about that....No secrets, is just a short description of OEM hub modification, if further infos needed contact me..
Well then if it's no secret,show us a picture of the other side of the hub,like Eddy asked for.The main reason I am asking is that if you want to sell a product as controversial as a hub you have to be open about it.So you need to explain the changes in the design,full description,what testing has been done.Personally,my opinion is by just changing a bearing in the original casting is not solving the problem.So you can prove me wrong now.

·
Registered
14,505 Posts
Brand new genuine eccentric hub with special upgrade, no more issue at all...Plug & play fits all MVs Old style.

€ 350

I call BS, post the bearing number or take a walk

the space available is 12mm x 50mm x 65mm thats it only 1 bearing fits

oh, and the seals are in backwards too

:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts