MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feeler: BrakeTech AXIS/CMC Ceramic Rotors 320mm with Ceramic brake pads for monobloc calipers it also same as M50 plus all Ti bolts will fit 848, 1098, 1198, 1199-S-R $2500

Attachments

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
you can change these rotors for F4 or Brutale by changing the carrier cost $180ea, let me know if anyone interest I am willing to work something out for serious buyer only

·
Registered
7,831 Posts
These rotors are great and will change the way your bike handles. And the stopping power is incredible.

·
Administrator
20,750 Posts
These rotors are great and will change the way your bike handles. And the stopping power is incredible.
Having ridden Randrew's Mona Lisa Phoenix I can attest to this.....OMG stopping power.:surprise:

·
Registered
947 Posts
An chance of these fitting an F3?

·
Registered
7,831 Posts
I know you would have to switch out the carriers. When I had mine done, I sent the rotors directly to Jeff at Braketech. He inspected the rotors for any imperfections then switched out the carriers. It was a very smooth and seamless transaction.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes, as I stated above, all you need to change to out the carrier for F3, Jeff from Braketech will do that for you

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
1 - 10 of 10 Posts