MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
No brag, just fact, this is the strongest Brutale 910/910R in the world!! Dyno chart provided below.

This is not some mystery bike, as it has been to Bubbalicious 2, 3 &4, and even Gapalicious last year. As a matter of fact, almost all of the forum's Super Moderators, and Administrators have seen it, and know what it is capable of. Additionally, it was a featured build in the October, 2013 issue of Motorcyclist magazine, see below.

I built this bike in 2010, and perfected it in 2012. I've enjoyed it as a turbo for 18,000+ miles( currently showing 19,346 miles), and it's time to pass it on to someone else who wants to
"dial on any size smile that they want"!
The bike is in perfect running condition, has just had a complete service with all fluids changed, new plugs, and a new set of Michelin Road 5's have been installed. Does it have some "patina"? Sure, what bike with 19,000+ miles doesn't?

Yes, this is the easiest turbo to operate that has ever been built, as it uses pump gas( 91/92/93 octane suggested), has no waste gate, no intercooler, no water/alcohol injection, and no special engine electronics. It has totally customizable engine tuning, as it uses a Dynojet Power Commander V, and a Dynojet Autotuner.

Key Features of bike:

Engine System

53 Series Aerocharger turbocharger, with adjustable inlet vanes, and charge tube
Custom-built oversized fuel injectors (4)
Custom aluminum plenum chamber
Scotts reusable SS Oil Filter
Standard ECU with Corse Race ECU reflash
Corse Race headers, ceramic coated inside and outside
28% stiffer clutch springs, with an Oberon clutch slave cylinder to neutralize the added lever pressure
23% higher gearing( 17/40 vs. 15/43) The ultimate wheelie control, and completely changeable.
Refabricated mufflers with straight-through, enlarged, SS perforated tube, and SS wool packing
Dynojet Power Commander V
Dynojet Autotuner

Dynojet Ignition Quickshifter
Speed Healer

Frame/Suspension
Scotts Steering Damper
Oxford heated grips
Engine Case Sliders
Frame Sliders
Front Axle Sliders
1/5 turn Throttle Tamer
Carbon Fiber rear wheel hugger
Carbon fiber pillion seat cover
Custom gel seat, with logo cover ( your butt will be happy!)
Hornet electronic deer avoidance system ( I can attest that it works!)
Red MV Agusta rear wheel stand (Additional shipping cost will apply if not shipped with bike.)

Instrument Cluster
Puig Naked New Generation Windscreen
Garmin Zumo 660 GPS, with Lifetime Maps
Kosi Boost Gauge
Dynojet Pod-300 to monitor air-fuel ratio, injector duty cycle, throttle position, etc.
Oxford heated grips controller

This bike is located in South Florida, and shipping will be at buyers expense. I will help the best way that I can with the shipping process. Yes, even though I don't know how to do it yet, I'll assist with shipping outside the United States.

No, I don't have to sell this bike, and no I'll NOT entertain a price lower that $19,500! As an alternative, you can always buy a 200hp 2020 MV Agusta Brutale 1000 RR for $37,400...

This bike is Not listed for sale anywhere else, as I'd like to give the MV Agusta community the first shot at buying the world's most powerful Brutale 910R.

Call with any questions:
David
561-676-3117

ps: I apologize for all of the duplicate images below, as I'm not the most computer savy forum member.

Attachments

Reactions: Peluka

·
Registered
7,831 Posts
I have seen this bike several times and she is lovely. Good luck with the sale David.

Reactions: EFLYER-1

·
Registered
547 Posts
I'm assuming you haven't touched the internals stock compression Pistons, stock rods, stock cam?

Impressive the power number it made on pump gas, 10.5lbs of boost and 93 degrees out with no intercooler!

GLWS

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm assuming you haven't touched the internals stock compression Pistons, stock rods, stock cam?

Impressive the power number it made on pump gas, 10.5lbs of boost and 93 degrees out with no intercooler!

GLWS

Thanks for your question!

Yes, I forgot to list that the only internal engine parts were a set of JE pistons, with coated skirts. They were fabricated to reduce the compression from 13:1 (actually measured 12.5:1) to 10:1. The engine has stock rods, stock cams, and most importantly stock tie rods.

We estimate the engine is putting out about 275bhp at 220rwhp, and we didn't want the stock tie rods to fail. I do have velocity stacks fabricated to install in the plenum chamber, but the expected 10-15% performance increase that they should have provided( as seen in other turbo builds when similar velocity stacks were installed), worried us about blowing up these stock parts. As it turned out, this engine has been absolutely rock solid over these years and miles.

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
You sir are insane. God bless you. GLWS.

Reactions: EFLYER-1

·
Registered
522 Posts
wow that's the first time i have seen this bike work of art very impressive that's a bike i would buy if i had funds that bike is well worthy of the Brutale name(y)

·
Administrator
20,754 Posts
I cleaned up the duplicate photos for you.
I can attest to the exceptional care Dave takes of his machines.....if you want a bad ass naked bike, this is it !!

Reactions: theknurl

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I cleaned up the duplicate photos for you.
I can attest to the exceptional care Dave takes of his machines.....if you want a bad ass naked bike, this is it !!
Thanks Ed!! Much appreciated on both counts.

Reactions: theknurl

·
Registered
14,676 Posts
Good Luck with sale David 👍👍👍👍

·
Super Moderator
22,843 Posts
I wondered when this was going to “go live”.
This is a well thought out and well cared for machine.
GLWS, David!

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Oh my...
I suppose your Scott’s is flipped for added dampening? Can’t imagine the booster kicking in.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Thanks for your question!

Yes, I forgot to list that the only internal engine parts were a set of JE pistons, with coated skirts. They were fabricated to reduce the compression from 13:1 (actually measured 12.5:1) to 10:1. The engine has stock rods, stock cams, and most importantly stock tie rods.

We estimate the engine is putting out about 275bhp at 220rwhp, and we didn't want the stock tie rods to fail. I do have velocity stacks fabricated to install in the plenum chamber, but the expected 10-15% performance increase that they should have provided( as seen in other turbo builds when similar velocity stacks were installed), worried us about blowing up these stock parts. As it turned out, this engine has been absolutely rock solid over these years and miles.
I am unfamiliar with what you mean by tie rods but thanks for the added info. My buddy is looking for a bike I'll see if yours will sway him to an MV .

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am unfamiliar with what you mean by tie rods but thanks for the added info. My buddy is looking for a bike I'll see if yours will sway him to an MV .

By 'tie rods' I mean #28 in the below photo. In 'extreme' turbo builds the stock tie rods are usually replaced with specially hardened versions. At 10.5 lb. boost we didn't think this turbo build was 'extreme', and that has been the case, even at almost twice the stock horsepower. This is a testament as to how well built the stock MV 910 motor really is!

Tie Rod.jpg

·
Administrator
20,754 Posts
Cylinder/Cylinder Head studs..... Tie-Rod must be an Italian term..;)

Reactions: Figifister

·
Registered
547 Posts
By 'tie rods' I mean #28 in the below photo. In 'extreme' turbo builds the stock tie rods are usually replaced with specially hardened versions. At 10.5 lb. boost we didn't think this turbo build was 'extreme', and that has been the case, even at almost twice the stock horsepower. This is a testament as to how well built the stock MV 910 motor really is!

View attachment 482542
Gotcha. I've never heard of anyone refer to it as that before. Thanks for clarification.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Absolutely insane... and beautiful!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Oh my...
I suppose your Scott’s is flipped for added dampening? Can’t imagine the booster kicking in.
The Scott's brutale kits all had the damper flipped in this way. I've seen and ridden along with this bike a few times over the years, it really is impressive to look at and even more impressive that it has been so rock solid.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts