MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Above bike for sale 14.5k miles, Akrapovic full titanium exhaust, loaded with options,heated grips, ABS, traction control, quick shifter, BMW Navigator IV GPS, ESA, expandable hard bags, 3m film on tank, BMW rear sets + matching for passenger, carbon fender, crank cover, heal guards, bike has over $8000 of accessories, also all stock items included. Has small bend on right side of front and rear rim from pothole an easy repair, I didn't repair cause it happened just after I purchased the bike 2 years ago and it hasn't affected the handling of this incredible machine, brand new Michelin PR3's. First $14k takes it, with everything, this is a $25k+ machine! Special Black tri-color paint, this was an option as well. If you've never ridden one of these, you'd be amazed at the handling! Also has tire pressure monitor which displays pressure on dash.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
So Masis.......you've got a Senna, an Oro, and a K1300....what were you thinking/drinking when you bought that BMW? :stickpoke

Seriously harms your styling credibility there Bubba.....:naughty:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I hear you Randy, this strange Bavarian, utilitarian feeling took hold of me when I purchased the K13. As a Brute rider, you would like the lazy, uptight...I mean upright riding position and the lack of attention from members of the opposite sex. The truth is this K bike is quite impressive, power, handling, looks :stick poke.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics taken today

Daniel take a look at this!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More pics

Additional photos

Attachments

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Andrew, you know I'm like you with my bikes!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Daniel take a look at this!
man! I just purchased a F3... or else ........ :hitit:
I will ask you about it next spring. Do you have the stock parts?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Nice bike, someone who hasn't ridden one of these should do themselves a favour and do so.

Good luck with the sale, its a great looking machine

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Price Drop

Price reduced $13.5K

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Price drop!

Reduced to 13K

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Let's see, Doc has reduced the price $500 in 10 days.......at that rate, I'm a buyer sometime in March. :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Let's see, Doc has reduced the price $500 in 10 days.......at that rate, I'm a buyer sometime in March. :stickpoke
No, Randy, starting in January it'll go up $500/month so you're better off buying and enjoying now, besides it would be nice to have something with cajones in your garage:stickpoke

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Price drop to 12.5, brand new Michelin PR3's installed last week. Randy, I bet Chuck would be happy to bring this down to the Bub for you, if he has room in the trailer.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Doc......like I said, it looks like that price will be just about right in March.....:stickpoke

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bastardo! :bandit:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts