MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2007 Brutale 910R in San Francisco with only 2780 miles

SOLD SOLD SOLD

After many "I'm interested" folks from Craigslist and few from here, the bike is still unsold. I'm relisting it with new photos and the Craigslist Ad.

Why am I selling? I rarely ride anymore (less than 300 miles in 2013 and about 50 in 2014) so I've decided to sell my 2007 Brutale 910R with 2780 miles

SOLD for $7000

You know the specs..it's basically stock. Just had an oil change and chain lube. Other important details: Adult owned. Never dropped. Garaged. Comes with bike cover, spare oil filter, oil, original rear turn signals, original cat.

Bike is garaged in the Inner Richmond in San Francisco. If you want to see it, email me to schedule a time. Test rides require current motorcycle license and $500 cash deposit (refundable if you bring the bike back in the same condition).

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No bites yet. Any advice from the forum? Is the price too high? Based on what I've seen, I thought it's a reasonable asking price for an excellent low mileage stock bike.

Besides here and CL, where should I list it? I shudder to put it up on eBay but it may go there soon.

TIA

·
Registered
217 Posts
Devin's bike is much nicer than that eBay (Craigslist) sample.
how do you know, exactly? being in Australia, while both of these bikes are in California? Craigslist bike is also here on mvagust.net: http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=108498 and it's got a whopping 2200 miles, just like the OP's.

It's hard selling a hand-built bike with very little PR in the States these days, so I don't want to thread crap, I'm just questioning the logic.

·
Administrator
19,508 Posts
Nice bike. Selling season has kind of passed for average motorcyclists. Of course, the person who wants an MV isn't an average motorcyclist.
You just have to be patient and wait for someone who wants it to come along. keep refreshing that Craigslist ad. Maybe post the AD at Monroe's if they'll let you....or at least let them know you have it on the market.....or at any other bike shop you know of.

If you want to move it fast you are going to take a big hit in the wallet. Price sells, unfortunately, not value.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
I really wish I could have bought it, man. Houses are expensive.

If I could pay you in hugs, I'd be all over it.

Possibly talk to Nick at Monroe's and see if you can sell it on consignment?

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
how do you know, exactly? being in Australia, while both of these bikes are in California? Craigslist bike is also here on mvagust.net: http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=108498 and it's got a whopping 2200 miles, just like the OP's.

It's hard selling a hand-built bike with very little PR in the States these days, so I don't want to thread crap, I'm just questioning the logic.
Hahaha, you already did the thread crapping by adding a link to another guys item. But my comment is made with very simple logic in mind - Devon's bike has got a decent looking standard seat cover, and his exhaust looks better. The chicken strips on his tyres makes me think the bikes been nursed and is probably in good mechanical condition. Judging by what I've seen on the forum lately, I'd say his price is a bit high for the US market, but I think it'd still be great value at his asking price, it's a great bike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts