MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am not 100% sure I want to sell my MV F4 1000 Corse but I need to clear room next to the Ferrari for a new 4-wheeled toy (an Ariel Atom). So, I have reluctantly put up an eBay listing to see if anyone is interested. I am not planning on giving the bike away, as you'll see from the listing. Given that it is #001/USA and has all of the upgrades, I feel it has value to either someone who wants an even more exclusive MV Agusta or is looking at collecting it and making it a garage queen. Either way, I just want it to end up with someone who will appreciate it as much as I do. If it doesn't fetch the price I'm looking for, no worries, at least I can tell the wife I tried! :laughing:

Here's the eBay listing...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=005&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=150079911191&rd=1&rd=1

Steve

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Steve no! I'll be more than happy to store it in my garage for you, and you can come ride it anytime, heck I'll even store it in the living room (so long as you don't check up on the mileage :naughty: )

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
wow. All of a sudden there is a flood of limited edition MVs coming in.....

If I didn't know how much of a pain in the ass it is to ship to Japan, I'd jump on one of these.... !!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all...if it's any consolation, the Ducati is definitely the first to go. We'll see what happens. I just know I don't want to park the F430 or the Atom outside...so somethings got to give. And, we are building a 2,700 square foot garage at our new house, but that won't be completed for a long while.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
wawoo
that's nice clean awesome bike

wish i win the lottory ^^

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rsduce said:
Are they going to sell the Atom in the USA now?

Yep, they already do through BRAMMO Motorsports. There are some hoops to jump through to get it licensed for the street but I plan to use it mainly on the track anyway. I decided this after taking the F430 to the track last week. The Goodyear Eagle run flats suck as track tires and my windshield took a beating (about 5 good rock ships and 1 serious one). I can't see paying top dollar to get the f-car repaired after track days so I need a car I don't mind having a little track "character" and one I wouldn't worry about (so much) putting it into a wall or hay barrier.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Steve, wish I had the money I would certainly give it a good home. You'll have to post up some pics of the Atom when you get it. I got an email from Brammo a few weeks back saying their prices were going up due to increased costs of the GM motors. Looks like a fun toy though.

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
sgcullen said:
I am not 100% sure I want to sell my MV F4 1000 Corse but I need to clear room next to the Ferrari for a new 4-wheeled toy (an Ariel Atom). So, I have reluctantly put up an eBay listing to see if anyone is interested. I am not planning on giving the bike away, as you'll see from the listing. Given that it is #001/USA and has all of the upgrades, I feel it has value to either someone who wants an even more exclusive MV Agusta or is looking at collecting it and making it a garage queen. Either way, I just want it to end up with someone who will appreciate it as much as I do. If it doesn't fetch the price I'm looking for, no worries, at least I can tell the wife I tried! :laughing:

Here's the eBay listing...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=005&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=150079911191&rd=1&rd=1

Steve
ok ok Steve,
sell your CORSE.......But buy another one!!!!!
ssssttttt I saw here one CORSE R!!!!!!!!
BUY IT!!!!!! :) :) :) :)
steve,You can't stay without MV!!!!
I appreciated wen I was here the first time your incredible MV in your VILLAGE!!!!
I made to see your album to all my MV's friends!!!!
Steve,buy again!!!!!
Pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
pigiolino said:
ok ok Steve,
sell your CORSE.......But buy another one!!!!!
ssssttttt I saw here one CORSE R!!!!!!!!
BUY IT!!!!!! :) :) :) :)
steve,You can't stay without MV!!!!
I appreciated wen I was here the first time your incredible MV in your VILLAGE!!!!
I made to see your album to all my MV's friends!!!!
Steve,buy again!!!!!
Pier
A man cannot have sampled the beauty and power that is an MV Agusta and live without it for the rest of his life.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Please man don't sell your bike, I was so happy (even though the corse wasn't my favorite) that you had the balls to buy a special edition bike like this, and differ. You bought an actual, official MV kit for your bike, and when someone didn't like it, you told them to F*CK off :yo: ! I was happy that we had such a special bike on this site, and I must add that the corse has been growing on me... And now it's gonna be gone :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: , Are you sure you can't keep it in your living room? Please, Please, Please. Is there no place you can keep it.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts