MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,695 Posts
Guys, that's cheap.

How cheap is it? If I were still parting out bikes, I'd buy it. He's got some very valuable pieces there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Matt, beautiful bike. You might want to blur or black out your license plate number

I wouldn't know how to go about it, but someone might use it to track down your address.

·
Super Moderator
7,374 Posts
I've blanked out the licence plate but can't replace the picture from the ad.

Maybe if the seller, or a moderator, would like to delete the one that shows the licence plate then copy this one and use it.

Good luck with the sale.

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks guys, I wasn't really concerned about the plate but thank you for doing that. If someone really wanted to try to look me up from the plate and stop by, I'll greet them with the business end of my 9mm sig sauer p226! :)

·
Premium Member
5,643 Posts
It is a great looking bike! Very tasteful mods! I like the color on the frameplates and swingarm a lot!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks! I really liked the AGO color scheme on the swing arm and side plates, that's where I got the idea.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Would u consider parting it if u have no luck.
It seems clear that u stand to make more money if u sell the bike separately and part out the goodies.
The price indicates u only want 900 extra for all the goodies on top of the bike. Bargain bargain

So if u have no luck with sale of bike will u consider parting it out

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No, sorry, bike will be sold as one unit, I don't have the time or desire to part it out.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I believe it's the competition werks version, but it's been a long time so I'm not sure. I can add an additional pic of that. The LED's in the rear openings do have turn signals (yellow) and it also flashes red brake lights when the brake is applied. Maybe I can grab a video of that effect later today.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts