MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,
I’m considering selling my 05 F4, being that Nada doesn’t offer any prices on the bike I’m curious what the market is.
Info:

2005 F4 1+1, Red/silver
8000 miles
Never raced, just had full service in August 2020. As of today brand new Dunlop Q3 with suspension tuning. Has full RG3 exhaust and chip from Xbikes. Ohlins rear shock, has a 2007 Senna front fork, radial mounted with brembo M50’s. considering selling because I just don’t ride as much as I used too

chris
Ps pics are in my profile folder

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
CHRIS... you must carve time to ride. Keep it or you'll most likely be sorry. It's set up well. Freaking a nice setup. Keep it! Keep it!. Repeat after me: "I love my bike, I will carve time to ride, I still have my riding legs, life is good." Come on, let me hear it...

·
Wing Nut
21,263 Posts
@cobraking00 .... You don't quit riding because you get old. You get old because you quite riding.... Just sayn' ;)

Might want to add your location in the United Sates. There was a member looking for one recently in the Pacific NW.

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
I don’t hear it!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol. I love my bike. The real reason I might sell is because I’m sitting in front of a Ducati 959 corse. Lol would $7k be unreasonable/fair?

·
Registered
7,904 Posts
I would think just a tad on the high side. But might sell in your market. Like they say, their is as ass for every seat.

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
as the previous owner of 3 F4s and now the owner of a 4th, you may well regret selling it. If you do sell, You can always come down in price.

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
👂
"I love my bike,
I love my F4 w a y more the some

959 corse NOT."

·
Registered
256 Posts
$7k is very reasonable given that you live in dense population area and clean first gen F4's arent falling from trees. I had to ship mine from nowhere New Mexico to Socal. 3.000 miles, some aftermarket parts, a few missing small parts and caked in dust. IIRC i paid $6700. In the LA market I would start with $8000 and go from there.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts

I always go in and out about selling my ‘10 F4, but at 75 I’ve come to realize sheer beauty is hard to find and sometimes even harder to appreciate...not so the F4.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts