MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy Cow! Donsy has 21,000 posts?!

It's in very nice shape. I've had it for 10 years or so. It came on a bike that was originally an oro which someone tried to turn into an SPR. Crazy right? There was a discussion here about this bike years ago. I'd like $2500 for it. If that's not the right level, please let me know. I've been away from the parts scene for 5 years or so and don't know much about values any more.

I'm not getting back into the parts business. I still have a bunch of stuff that I need to sell. Wheels, the swing arm, and a titanium exhaust are the most valuable parts. The rest is just odds and ends. Sprockets, hubs, wire harnesses, thousands of fasteners, etc. The titanium slip ons are the Arrow race slipons. They are slightly shorter the the regular titaniium. They look so much nicer tucked up nicely under the seat than the street legal arrows.

PM, call, or text (678)628-3895 with questions. Call or text is preferred.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got buckets of fasteners. You can have them for the cost of shipping. I think Priority mail international is the most economical.

·
Registered
150 Posts
It's not the number of posts, but the quality of the posts Carl.

Of course Donsy's contributions are beyond reproach.

A knighthood to Donsy for services to the marque.

·
Administrator
18,809 Posts
Hey Carl...!!!! I am sure everyone is happy you are alive and well.

MV-999R....better send him a text. He may not look here again for a while.

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
Holy Cow! Donsy has 21,000 posts?!

It's in very nice shape. I've had it for 10 years or so. It came on a bike that was originally an oro which someone tried to turn into an SPR. Crazy right? There was a discussion here about this bike years ago. I'd like $2500 for it. If that's not the right level, please let me know. I've been away from the parts scene for 5 years or so and don't know much about values any more.

I'm not getting back into the parts business. I still have a bunch of stuff that I need to sell. Wheels, the swing arm, and a titanium exhaust are the most valuable parts. The rest is just odds and ends. Sprockets, hubs, wire harnesses, thousands of fasteners, etc. The titanium slip ons are the Arrow race slipons. They are slightly shorter the the regular titaniium. They look so much nicer tucked up nicely under the seat than the street legal arrows.

PM, call, or text (678)628-3895 with questions. Call or text is preferred.
Hey Look !! Carl is back

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
wb Carl. I can't even imagine what "thousands of fasteners" looks like.

·
Super Moderator
21,400 Posts
Carl, glad to see you here even if only briefly!

I'm amassing parts for a 750 F4 track bike frame up build. I suspect we'll have a chat.

Give The Angle a hug from us.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
hey

Agreed, great to hear from you Carl! Give Beth my best, I'll be in Birmingham end of this month (Memorial Day weekend) if there's any chance you're in the hood!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Ooooh, are those frame eccentrics Carl? From the SPR? :mouthwate

·
Registered
517 Posts
Dzus Fastners

Hiya
I bought a new house about 18 months ago and the first winter despite me covering the bike in GT85 water disperser the new garage some how managed to make my 312RR sweat under its cover. All 17 Dzus fastners now are tarnished.

Do you have a full set of nice untarnished fairing/belly pan Dzus fastners for me ?

I am in UK so posting these as a gift may be costly ?

Allan

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I could always uses a few buckets of fasteners, that's about all I can justify these days.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts