MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale two Vertu Phone, Ascent black one is my wife phone and TI red is my Phone. I bought Ascent $5300 and TI red $7500 now it can be your for $6000 for both, Ti still have OEM box and everything it come with it. The Ascent just come with charger, headset, and also service back 2009 for $1333.00 as you see on paper word, and TI Red back to Tourneau Service April 2010 for $565.00 Both phone registration Vertu website under my name

Attachments

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lens made out same material as rolex, Ti case, you can run over by car no problem with the phone, everysingle phone made by hand. check their website if you're interest to know more about Vertu Phone.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Love the Vertu phones :mouthwate

But I have my eye set on one of the Mobiado phones. Maybe for Xmas :naughty:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mobiado very nice phone also, compare to vertu it like Ducati and MV

·
Registered
311 Posts
Best Nokia phones you can ever buy :)

And as a FIN I know ;)

You can also have them in gold, not colored but made of it, platinuim, diamonds etc. To bad that the soft they use is from the oldtime Nokia phones.

·
King of Bling
9,809 Posts
Obviously, I'm in the wrong line of work.
Yeah.. You should get a job making Vertu phones, and then get me in there with you..

Unless these Vertu can make a good cup of tea, walk the dog and cut the grass, I can't see why the cost so much.. At the end of the day they only make phone calls.. ;)

Each to their own, as they say..

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
Phil..... may I borrow, no wait, .... may I have some money please?
I have a really bad addiction and I've been told only money can help. I need to upgrade my Mv with more titanium & carbon and the dealers said they wouldn't give me the parts. They said I needed money. I was like "no shit".
See what kind of trouble I have? The doctor called it Ti-phoyed fever & a little carbonundrum rash that won't go away.
Thanks in advance!
Josh
:)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Look at this craziness! Its got two golden Automatic watch movements on the bottom! Its like it came from ancient Egypt or Goldmembers wrist. OK, I will admit they are really nifty looking. I would take a quality bootleg form one of the more reputable South East Asian Island Manufacturers.

http://www.mobiado.com/105GMT_Gold.htm

You can bet your bosses bosses bosses broker has one and its pretty pimp. But its probably got no sim card and is dangling off a fanny pack hanging on his titanium beach cruiser he never rides. Its all about image.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts