MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It is with much thought and some trepidation that I have finally decided to let another lucky sole enjoy this masterful work of motorcycle art. I purchased this beauty NEW from a dealership in Pennsylvania FAST BY FERRACCI. I'm selling this bike because I have too many toys and not enough time to ride it. Mileage is 6442 NEVER BEEN DROPPED AND GARAGED KEPT
Factory stationary rear stand, both keys, etc.) When I purchased the bike, I also bought the factory rear license plate relocation kit. I have added a battery tender to the battery which consisted of simply placing the battery tender cord ring terminals under the battery lug bolts. The cord simply tucks under the solo tail when not in use. I will also include to the new owner a authentic MV jacket and gloves, helmet Sedici leather jacket and pants, Sidi boots 101/2. Computer ECU chip BODIS full exhaust system ALL WORK DONE BY FAST BY FERRACCI IN PA. UPGRADED FANS AND WATER IMPELLER HID HEADLIGHT. I added a on/off switch to turn fans on early to prevent overheating. I also have factory exhaust.
This motorcycle needs nothing but a loving new owner. She will need to be picked up in person or I may be able to drop her off at a local shipping company but the new owner will need to pay all shipping/transportation costs and the shipping is at the new owner's exclusive risk. I can take more detailed photos of any part of the bike with a simple e-mail request. Please feel free to contact me with any question. Small chip on front fender due to a rock chip I took a picture of it. Price can be negotiated DO YOUR RESEARCH YOU'LL SEE WITH THE UPGRADES THE BIKE IS WELL WORTH THE MONEY

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Every time my wife and I are sitting here looking, up pops a red and grey bike......she says, "get painting"

I think mine will go red this spring.........Very nice Yeloboi

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
What a great deal. Hope you don't mind me chiming in Yeloboi. There were 150 312R's brought to the US - at a MSRP of $24.995. The full Bodis titanium system is now $3,543.52, and the MV Corse Race ECU is $816.21, so combined with the upgraded water impeller and the fan switch, there's almost $30,000 in this bike.

The 312R was 183hp stock, and likely 190+ with the exhaust and ECU, and having done the exact mods on a 312R, it not only sounds incredible, it runs cool, and pulls really hard.

Take advantage of this guys. The 312R was the last 998cc F4 with pre-2010 fit/finish/quality. :smoking:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Italia I've tried to convey that to people, but they want to try and low ball me offering 8,000. If that's the case I'll continue to keep her in my garage.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Wow what a gorgeous bike and a steal at that too bad i just bought a 1000r 3 weeks ago cuz i was looking for a 312r but those are the breaks good luck with the sale man im sure you won't have problem ge tting rid of this beauty

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The bike is still available. I don't have any records due to I never imagined I'd be selling her. From what I've seen, companies are charging roughly 400/600 to ship.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts