MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sad to say but I've decided to replace the F4 with an RSV4.

2003 MV Agusta F4 750 EVO 3
~12,500 miles
FBF Sil Moto Carbon pipes
FBF rearsets
FBF risers
BMC Airfilter
PCIII USB with Custom dyno map from Three Bros racing
Pilot Power 2ct with under 500 miles
CRG levers
Carbon air tube covers
Carbon ignition cover
Carbon airbox covers
Clear alternatives tail light with integrated turn signals
Tail tidy license plate holder
Just serviced including new Iridium plugs, valve adjustment, fuel filter, fuel tank/pump flush, oil, throttlebody sync, etc.
Converted to solo tail from 1+1.
Includes stock pipes, passenger foot pegs/hardware, some other stock bits
Bike is located in Newport Beach, CA 92663
6900.00 obo

Please PM any questions. Thank you.

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv261/nkgnto1/MV%20Agusta%20F4%20750/IMG_0505.jpg[/IMG
][IMG]http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv261/nkgnto1/MV%20Agusta%20F4%20750/IMG_0504.jpg

·
Banned
676 Posts
Dear list members... Assuming one wanted to get a bike (like this) repainted, are the decals or repro decals available? Also, is that red on the wheels stock, or aftermarket paint?

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Decals are available, those are either 750 Senna stock wheels or stock 750 wheels that's been painted, ask the seller.
Has that bike already being reprinted, I see no EVO 3 decals, and some of the decals on there look non standard?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Original 1+1 tail with evo3 badging replaced with solo tail. Previous owner upgraded the wheels, not sure if they are stock Senna or custom painted but they look great.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update: thanks quad-turbo for confirming that the wheels are NOT stock Senna but custom painted. They do in fact look very nice and professionally painted.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All, bike is back for sale and available once again. Honestly not in a hurry to part with it as it breaks my heart, but if interested please contact me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts