MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have you guyes seen this mood? I have only seen it for racing, this company sells it with the lamp to:) Looks rather nice, and you can ask them to paint it for you:brutale:

http://shop.inghart.de/teile-und-zubehor/mv-agusta/inghart-challenge-brutale/frontmaske-challenge-brutale-strasse.html

Only here at Inghart there is a conversion kit for the Challenge Brutale - with road use.

The Racing front mask is equipped with a single set-up and low beam headlamps. The headlight adjustment is made on the original MV Agusta adjuster.

NO paint
The panel is available on request in all colors Brutale - individual design possible
Listen
Read phonetically
Dictionary - View detailed dictionary

·
Registered
311 Posts
While I love the challenge body kits, thats a bit pricey! It is a nice look and at some point I will probably put their belly pan on my 910, but I cant justify the headlamp conversion cost.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
While I love the challenge body kits, thats a bit pricey! It is a nice look and at some point I will probably put their belly pan on my 910, but I cant justify the headlamp conversion cost.

I agree its to much money, but it looks nice

·
Registered
461 Posts
That is spooky, stumbled across that same site just two days ago looking for inspiration on this topic. Already got the upper fairing and think it is a bit pricey even if I hadn't, especially as it is just low beam.

That said I would really like to have a look at the back of it to see how they mounted it etc. Not very sportsman like I know, but anyone live near them in Germany who could get some pictures???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts