Discussion Starter #1
hi.
can anyone tell me what front stand they use to take the wheel out of a F4 750
cheers
jon

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I use an Abba stand that pivots on the swinging arm points and then use tiedowns to the roof of garage, if you use a front stand don't take the mudguard off as the forks will spin and your bike will fall over

·
Registered
14 Posts
front stand

Casoli have front stands check out their website casoli moto australia, they have outlets in U.K & USA :)

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
agusta01 said:
Juan....
Did your bike fall over?? Ouch if it did, just guessing by the size of your warning!!
interesting!
For taking the wheel out you have to take of the brake calipers or loosen the mudgard to turn the calipers to make room for the rim.

So it depends on which the stand supports the bike, but agree the best way is triangle support like the FG does as well.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Its just the way the post was in huge capitals...sorta gives the impression of learning from experience...?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Magic levitating F4

Okay, it's an old thread. But just in case someone searches for "front stands," here's an update:

(heaven forbid, BTW, we'd miss the chance to repeat a topic 10x) :laughing:

Anyway, here are some pictures of the Red Racing front stand in action. By way of a quick review, it's great. Very solidly built, very easy to raise/lower the bike, etc. It's definitely a good tool for changing out the front wheel or working on brakes. I pushed the bike around a bit... no chance of it falling off the stand, and no chance of the stand tipping over (short of a full-on flying kick).

It's a little hard to see what's happening in the close-up. Basically, a plate sits atop the stand (secured by a pin that goes into the stand). You put this plate up against the bottom of the bike's lower clamp, and you're off to the races.

TC

Attachments

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
tclinton said:
Okay, it's an old thread. But just in case someone searches for "front stands," here's an update:

(heaven forbid, BTW, we'd miss the chance to repeat a topic 10x) :laughing:

Anyway, here are some pictures of the Red Racing front stand in action. By way of a quick review, it's great. Very solidly built, very easy to raise/lower the bike, etc. It's definitely a good tool for changing out the front wheel or working on brakes. I pushed the bike around a bit... no chance of it falling off the stand, and no chance of the stand tipping over (short of a full-on flying kick).

It's a little hard to see what's happening in the close-up. Basically, a plate sits atop the stand (secured by a pin that goes into the stand). You put this plate up against the bottom of the bike's lower clamp, and you're off to the races.

TC
tclinton,
I love your CAYENNE also!!!!I love PORSCHE!!!
Pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts