MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi

I am wondering does anyone of you are using this kind of front wheel lift (frame head lift):

youtube.com/watch?v=kyGl7YNDczs

the question that comes to my head is will it fit F3 in the matter of front fairing (cowl). I mean, does the shape of fairing will not cause, that the lever will touch it and break it when lifting bike up?

I already have rear wheel stand and considering front wheel lift.

Anyone using this kind of front wheel lift?

·
Administrator
18,830 Posts
I don't think the MV has the hole in the steering stem to receive the pin for this stand (the 4 cylinder bikes I own do not).

There are stands of a similar style available for the front of the MV. They have a cradle that the steering stem sits on, rather than a pin.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I use a pitbull front end stand like this, with the #15 if i am not mistaken, works perfectly fine.. will check it again tomorrow to make sure there is no interference for you

·
Registered
408 Posts
Ive had two of them although no longer but im pretty sure the stem size as i recall is 27mm for the front stand, i could measure it for you if you like as I still have the stand

·
Registered
1,099 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
I use a car lift and 3,000 lb rated Kevlar lifting loops

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,830 Posts
Glad to learn the later models have a hole in the steering stem to accept front stands.....the first gen bikes that I have do not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts