MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need a front stand for maintenance work (front wheel removal) on my Brutale 910. Anyone use the Abba stand or can suggest an alternative which I can buy in the UK. Many thanks.

Regards Peter.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi Peter,

If you have a conventional bobbin type rear paddock stand you could get 2 longer bolts that wil fit through the front caliper holes (with calipers removed) & lift the front easily.

I have used this method several times with no problems but you must have the rear up on a stand first to avoid a fall.

Hope this makes sense!

Tony

·
Registered
419 Posts
Maybe fit slightly larger diameter wheels on the stand to get an extra 5mm or so of lift if you find that it's not lifting the front enough. I'm not sure where to get them but maybe check with skateboard shops because I think those dudes have many different types of wheel diameters depending on what they do (just a thought that came to me while browsing through your query). If I'd have thought about this a few months ago I could have saved myself the eur300 that I spent on a front yoke stand from Red Racing Parts in Italy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts