MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

What front stand would you recommend for a 2012 F4R? I've seen some pics of a stand on the side of the bike that lifts the whole bike - what are these and where can you purchase them?

I have a rear Pit Bull stand but it doesn't look like they make a front stand for MV.

Thanks!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

How well does that work? I've tried putting a couple bikes on front stands under the forks and I don't feel like it's very stable. On my prior bikes I've used the front stands that attach under the triple tree - a hole in the middle. Those are very solid but I don't think anyone makes one for MV.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I think the side stand you're talking about is the Bursig stand, I think a few of the members here use them and I believe they're sold by one or more of the site sponsors. I use a fork stand much like Lawbreaker and it works fine. As long as you position the pins properly for the fork they are very stable. I think there are also front triple tree stand options.

Guess it depends on if you want to get the tire off the ground/ off the bike or also want to be able to pull the forks as well. Buy what serves your needs :)

·
Formerly known as Lumiator
146 Posts
Seismic, here's a quick impression about this Bursig Stand, which does a proper job for me.
As you see in the pictures both wheels come off the ground and thanks to the rollers of the stand I am able to store the bike very easy in the corner of my too small garage.

You can buy it at Designcorse.com for example.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts