MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm changing the chain and sprockets on my 910R Brutale and the front sprocket locking tab washer looks really bad. Someone did messed with it before.
Is there a cross reference for this part from other bikes, japanese or other european models that are easier to find parts for? Ducati maybe?
I just can't put the old one back, and a new one from the factory might take ages to get it.

Cheers,
Laur.

·
Registered
14,489 Posts
?

Laur;
you can reuse them.......just flatten it on a steel block......as long as the teeth are good

there should be 6 times you can fold up new steel

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well Noel, that's the problem! The teeth have been affected. Tried to flatten it but it doesn't look good.
I'll post a picture later when I'll get to it.
Do you know where I can get another one, except the factory solution?

P.S. Thank god you've changed that avatar. I wasn't able to think straight, man!:ahhh:

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Well Noel, that's the problem! The teeth have been affected. Tried to flatten it but it doesn't look good.
I'll post a picture later when I'll get to it.
Do you know where I can get another one, except the factory solution?

P.S. Thank god you've changed that avatar. I wasn't able to think straight, man!:ahhh:

Laur..Stop thinking about women. You know it's bad for you :naughty:

I have found the washer you need here and if you email your address again to me I'll post it to you tomorrow.

[email protected]

This one is used but looks like it has only been off once and is in ok shape to re use.

I know parts are hard to get at the moment but I'm resisting my capitalistic leanings and you can have it for a thank you :smoking:

joe

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Laur..Stop thinking about women. You know it's bad for you :naughty:

I have found the washer you need here and if you email your address again to me I'll post it to you tomorrow.

[email protected]

This one is used but looks like it has only been off once and is in ok shape to re use.

I know parts are hard to get at the moment but I'm resisting my capitalistic leanings and you can have it for a thank you :smoking:

joe
Yeah Joe, you're right! Especially when my bike is "stripped down". I almost felt like loosing it, but you saved me again.
Thank you kind gentleman!
E-mail sending right now!

Cheers,
Laur.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The gotojoe washer is an improvement !

Yes, it is Joe!

image.jpeg

You really saved me this time!
Can't thank you enough!

Still the question remains: is there any cross-reference for this part from other bike models that are, maybe , easier to find parts for?

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Yes, it is Joe!

View attachment 306721

You really saved me this time!
Can't thank you enough!

Still the question remains: is there any cross-reference for this part from other bike models that are, maybe , easier to find parts for?

It's a pleasure Laur..I'll have a look and see which models it's common to. Quite a lot I should think...

But this one has a fair bit of life in it..:smoking:

atb

joe

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I was thinking from some Ducati's maybe!
I saw one from a 1098 Ducati on ebay, that looked very similar, at least on the tooth nr.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts