MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have a whole drawer full of lights I tested before I chose these. I wanted something that looked like a continuous bar of light, like neon. This as close as I could get get. There's also "EL tape/ wire / rod" that looks like neon, but they're nowhere near bright enough; don't be fooled by their pictures online. The ones I used are called "high density SMD LED strips". Couldn't find them anywhere in the US except this Radiantz company. You can get them from China, but only the bare strips. From Radiantz, they come with the clear tube and end caps. You can trim them down to length as well.

Here's what the signal/marker looks like when it's off.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Used them for my tail lights as well. Long story... I wanted a Dragster. Wife said no. She doesn't even like that I ride. So, I did my best to make my bike what I thought it should look like. One of the things was to cut off the tail. So, cutting, welding and body work. Then, I had to vacuum form a tail light lens.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Headlights are work in progress. I installed dual projectors and vacuum formed a shroud. Plus, had to make a new lens since my glass lens off and broke. I have to redo it all bc before I switched to LED headlights, I tried HID. They melted the shroud and lens. Thus, the gap around the projectors. Haven't had a chance to vacuum form new ones. Eventually, I'll use the same LED strips in white for the oval around the projectors. I don't like the dots of LEDs look.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a whole drawer full of lights I tested before I chose these. I wanted something that looked like a continuous bar of light, like neon. This as close as I could get get. There's also "EL tape/ wire / rod" that looks like neon, but they're nowhere near bright enough; don't be fooled by their pictures online. The ones I used are called "high density SMD LED strips". Couldn't find them anywhere in the US except this Radiantz company. You can get them from China, but only the bare strips. From Radiantz, they come with the clear tube and end caps. You can trim them down to length as well.

Here's what the signal/marker looks like when it's off.
what length did you go with??

·
Registered
101 Posts
Sorry, i k ow it has been a month since you asked. For the front turn signals, I got 4in 25 LED amber.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts