MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The right front fender on my 910R has gone missing. It must have fallen off while I was riding, unbeknown to me.
Would anyone, preferably in OZ, have a spare? I'm thinking, some of you went all out carbon, so may have the original part gathering dust somewhere handy?
Thanks.
Michel

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The right front fender on my 910R has gone missing. It must have fallen off while I was riding, unbeknown to me.
Would anyone, preferably in OZ, have a spare? I'm thinking, some of you went all out carbon, so may have the original part gathering dust somewhere handy?
Thanks.
Michel
Sorry, it's the left front fender...

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
I have one

Sorry, it's the left front fender...
Okay, lets see first if we are talking about the right/same thing, Are you talking about the cover which goes over the airbox on the L/H side. I have one of them in black with a silver CRC badge on it, it come's of my now deceased Brutale, 910s though. Not sure it was the same. Let me know, you can have it for the price of the postage if it is the same thing.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, lets see first if we are talking about the right/same thing, Are you talking about the cover which goes over the airbox on the L/H side. I have one of them in black with a silver CRC badge on it, it come's of my now deceased Brutale, 910s though. Not sure it was the same. Let me know, you can have it for the price of the postage if it is the same thing.
Thank you very much Donsy. The bit I'm missing is the front LH frame infill, kinda triangular aluminium, which fits below the airbox cover you are talking about. Would you happen to have that one?
Many thanks.
Michel

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can anyone else help with this thing? Front LH frame infill. Do any of our site sponsors have the part - aluminium or carbon?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts