MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can anyone advise on a replaceable disc for the stock discs on an f3 800 RC as mine are warped cheers :frown2:

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks ! Can you tell me what's the difference between the iron and stainless in performance , and how much were they cheers Mark

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
The iron rotors provide more feel. You have to change the pads to iron specific pads. Ferodo makes the appropriate pads. Brake Tech is in California

·
Registered
396 Posts
I have the Brembo T-Drive on my track front wheel, except for the noise they make (floaters) they really are great and won't get warped even after harsh track sessions

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ive seen the braking discs for sale on eBay, how would you rate them against say brembo discs cheers and a sorry for calling you a knob lol sorry

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Ive seen the braking discs for sale on eBay, how would you rate them against say brembo discs cheers and a sorry for calling you a knob lol sorry
You didn't have to edit your post mate, it's ok, we are all mostly suspicious of parts coming from China at times, specially high performance parts.
The later version braking disc's is a definite improvement over the early version and the OEM disc's in my opinion, and the price compared to T-drives was also part of the decision making process.

Don't worry about calling me a knob, someone once called me a nice guy and that was even more of a shock :laugh:

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did these used to be called galfer , as someone mentioned galfer to me but I couldn't find any under that name ?

·
Super Moderator
21,447 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
The problem is that too many people will straight to eBay to search for anything they want to buy, this leaves them open to buying rubbish from a "bad" source, instead of looking at manufacturers direct or established re-sellers.
That's my opinion at least............

1 - 15 of 15 Posts