MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
I've ridden the dragster RR before I got my F3 800. The motor in the dragster is what made me want the F3. Love the motor and so will you! The seat on the dragster actually doesn't allow for movement. You can't really move front to back or shift side to side for turns. A bit strange for me and my style. Very easy to swing a leg over on to the bike! Not much of a rear section so its easy getting on and off. The spoke wheels are a bit heavy so handling takes a noticeable hit. Maybe a change of tires from the stock rosso ii would improve it? It gets noticed everywhere even in a place like Miami. Handlebar mirrors are wide and big. Watch the clearance with them in tight spaces.

Awesome bike

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Grats on the Dragster RR, love that red/black colorcombination.

The tail tidy looks pretty good. Not better or worse than OEM position, I love both looks equaly

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice one Bruce.

It looks to be a very cool bike. I'll keep my eye out for you on the roads of Hertfordshire.

Enjoy your new toy and safe riding.
Thanks John, I hope you are well

When riding pass Aylett's, just listen for the sound once the QD exhaust has been fitted :grin2::grin2:

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
both bikes are beautiful. I love the wire wheels. I had the Brutale and could never get really excited about the overall ride and bike. My passion is the F4

·
Registered
219 Posts
Really like the Dragster RR.

Rode one and I was grinning from ear to ear afterwards...something my Diavel just doesn't produce.

Loving that colour scheme.

Stories here about 675's engines scare me enough that I'll hang back and see how the 800s hold up.

Enjoy the bike and try to cope with all the attention it will generate..

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Really like the Dragster RR.

Rode one and I was grinning from ear to ear afterwards...something my Diavel just doesn't produce.

Loving that colour scheme.

Stories here about 675's engines scare me enough that I'll hang back and see how the 800s hold up.

Enjoy the bike and try to cope with all the attention it will generate..
The 800 engines have been around for possibly four years, the 2018 (MY18) model, have a modified engine, new gearbox, sprag and electronics:grin2::grin2:

·
Registered
34 Posts
can you fit the QD from your F3 to your new Dragster?

I am thinking of doing the other way around. I have a B3 675, and have the same QD you have. I am just wondering whether it will fit the Euro 4 F3 that I am thinking of switching over.

how do you feel the engine response in terms of torgue, usable power and peak power from your F3 to the Dragster? what about cornering speed and feel?

which one bring bigger smile to your face?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No the QD exhaust cannot be fitted as the Dragster is Euro 4 compliant.

Bike only delivered on Saturday, due to the weather and being a FWW :grin2: I have not ridden it yet

·
Registered
219 Posts
Looking forward to reading your ride impressions.

It was a while back now that I rode the Dragster RR but I haven't been able to get it out of my head...

The money from selling the Diavel would make decent inroads into the cost of the Dragster and just so much lighter feeling (The Duc feels light after getting off my FXDWG) on the MV.

Roll on some decent weather for the UK eh..?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts