MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taken in Southeastern PA. Short clip, but loads of fun. I'll tell 'ya, a camera makes video games obsolete. I could watch this stuff all day.

http://home.comcast.net/~thomasclinton/CREEKROAD.mov

(about 15 MB)

Before the end of the month, I'll capture & post some of the better West Virginia roads and a track day at Summit Point.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
And let me say something else........

I looked at that video carefully. Thomas, you sure are a fine riding partner. Knowing creek road, I am again so impressed with the smoothness of your street cornering & skill at carving those tighter arcs with uproad vision/courage.

But lets be careful not to kill ouselves making these videos because I noticed we upped it a few notches on the materials you are currently editing.

And guys, you will soon clearly see the difference in testicular size between married me with loads of responsibilities, and Thomas with nothing but a condom or a tissue awiting him at the door :laughing: .

Peter

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Reopropf said:
Pete,

If he'd spend less time drinking and chasing pussy, and more time riding, he'd be :king: .

BUT he'd be MISERABLE :mad: .

:laughing: , Peter
Reopropf said:

I looked at that video carefully. Thomas, you sure are a fine riding partner. Knowing creek road, I am again so impressed with the smoothness of your street cornering & skill at carving those tighter arcs with uproad vision/courage.

But lets be careful not to kill ouselves making these videos because I noticed we upped it a few notches on the materials you are currently editing.

And guys, you will soon clearly see the difference in testicular size between married me with loads of responsibilities, and Thomas with nothing but a condom or a tissue awiting him at the door :laughing: .

Peter
:eek: :laughing:

Holy shit...I laughed out loud reading both of those, hahah

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Sweeeet...I just watched that video twice....enthralled by the song choice, the engine noise, and the scenery.....damn nice, even if it is short...

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Reopropf said:

Peter
LOLOL too true...
I think most here know my exploits with video, and it is tempting to try a bit harder when the camera is on.....but we've learnt to control ourselves when the camera is onboard...you can still make great vids while riding half sensible......I'm sure Thomas will do the same over time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts