MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
When it comes to these "what do you think of my bike threads" I've always felt if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything.

I think it looks damn good.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Whats the Tag just behind the front brakes?

i like it
Looks like some bracket to hold registration stickers or inspection sticker???

Bike looks great...
I love how the black rearsets blend in with the rest of the bike
And the dark smoked taillights look great too

Are you going to pic up a set of black wheels?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Looks like some bracket to hold registration stickers or inspection sticker???
Yep, many countries require your vehicle tax/registration to be displayed on the vehicle - I had to do it when I lived back across the water. It sucked - apart from them being an eyesore - they often get stolen.

As for the Bike, gorgeous - I've always lusted after the Matt black finish - It's my favorite colour on any vehicle.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The tag I think you mean is the tax disc holder, guttted it couldn't go any where else, ie hidden away! took me an hour to choose that place. Black wheels, I do like the look of the wheels off the newer 312R, would the go straight on? Carbon front fender going on this week. And thanks for the comments. Danny

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
you can't throw it under the seat? or alternativly where mine is, attached to the back of the numberplate ( it's not like there's no room behind your yellow dinner tray)

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
The tag I think you mean is the tax disc holder, guttted it couldn't go any where else, ie hidden away! took me an hour to choose that place. Black wheels, I do like the look of the wheels off the newer 312R, would the go straight on? Carbon front fender going on this week. And thanks for the comments. Danny
Hope to hell you leave your bike as it is; "perfect"

silver star wheels are the best looking ever (as I always go on and on saying) it will be a real shame if you swap em

but its your bike and a bloody nice looking one at that, dont go overboard with modifications sometimes LESS looks better than MORE

shit Danny you got me wanting an SPR, wish I never looked at your bloody thread, its got me started thinking on new things again

:(

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wish I could have found somewhere else to put the tax disc, but it has to be visable at all times. And wasn't the SPR the 750? Im going to leave it as is now, well after the carbon front hugger. Thanks for the nice comments, just want some nice weather so that I can get some miles in.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Great idea on the fork leg, I shall investigate a suitable material. Did you not find it marking the leg, or when it comes to change it does alittle panel wipe on a rag get rid of the glue?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts