MV Agusta Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all im new here so dont really know how this all works but i have been trying to find out where that carbon comes from on that guys 312r and have been told if the name of the company gets put up he will be banned? Is this true does this happen on here if so what is the point to this forum????????????

Any way can anyone help with where the carbon came from??? Thanks

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
notagain said:
sorry but WHAT????
That was a joke. Long ago, there was a thread on here about car wax. One gentleman went on and on about Glare polish, and how great it was. He got banned.

Here in the states Shift tech sells a lot of carbon fiber. His brother sells the same stuff in Germany/Europe under the name Carbon World. (I Think).

Emoto sells nice carbon fiber and you can read lengthy threads good and bad with them.

MV Agusta also sells carbon fiber which many people use exclusively. It is more expensive than the others, as you might expect.

I don't know of any reason why someone would get banned by mentioning a company that sells carbon fiber.

CAG

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool so if thats true can some post the name on here then?? I just saw the post on First pics on 312R on the rear hugger and thats the real deal so thats what i want on my bike!

·
King of Bling
9,826 Posts
notagain said:
Hi all im new here so dont really know how this all works and have been told if the name of the Carbon company gets put up he will be banned?

Is this true does this happen on here if so what is the point to this forum????????????

Hi Yar Notagain..

Welcome to the forum, and by the way YOUR BARED !!! ha.ha

Weird ID name you've come with.. Bad experince in the past ??

I'm sure someone will come along soon with your answers, as I'm after some PROPER TOP NOTCH carbon fiber for my F4 project, and your right when you said that guy's 312R carbon looks pucker.. Sweet !!!

Take care mate, and welcome to the forum..

PS: Oh... I forgot... your still BARED

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well lets hope so mate I'll cross everything lol oh i forgot I'm bared lol.What does everyone else think about this? Or dont you all care?

·
Registered
154 Posts
youll have a great time being part of this forum, the guys are great and youll get to know alot and read some great discussions !!!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Welcome to the forum no ta gain,I`m sure you`ll find it most informative,the good folks of MVAgusta.net seem to know pretty much all there is to know about these machines so don`t be afraid to ask.Lets hope it`s not cold where you are if you`re going to be bared for a while,you might be better off being barred :laughing: :laughing:

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
CAG said:
That was a joke. Long ago, there was a thread on here about car wax. One gentleman went on and on about Glare polish, and how great it was.
I kinda miss ol' GlarePro's consistency...The thread could be about sugared breakfast cereals, and he'd work his little Glare speech in...

"Oh, speaking of cereal, has anyone tried the space-aged polymer techronic wax GLARE on their cereal spoons? I use GLARE on all of my silverware, and on my silver fillings in my mouth...I just love GLARE"

Welcome to the board notagain...You can also just send a PM to the dude and he will tell you where he got it, he offered that I believe, I don't know where its from...I Do know is some GLARE would really shine that thing up!

:laughing:

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I like to sprits a little GLARE on the toilet paper when the old lady is not looking because it really puts a shine on that thing. :hump:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
I'm going to give some history to allow for users to determine about free speach on this forum.

81.104.42.165 : cpc5-hem11-0-0-cust676.lutn.cable.ntl.com
agustacc 81.104.42.165 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
notagain 81.104.42.165 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
slams 81.104.42.165 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Clearly the "notagain" user hasn't been "TOLD" he can be banned, but IS the user who got banned twice before. Once under the user agustacc and another recently about "slams". This isn't because he just "Mentioned" a place for carbon fiber, but ACTIVELY created posts ADVERTISING and MARKETING the product. Clearly after warnings and bans at least multiple times before would a user wouldn't do that anymore.

Frankly i'm tired i'm continuing to ban this single user. The user is NOT allowed back on this site. Clearly the user above has the SAME IP as the previous banned user. One example of a post is:
agustacc
Banned

No MV's in the registry

Hold on guys all companys in the UK are not like that,all our customers are happy and well looked after,we are probably the best kept secret in MV and DUCATI carbon parts. Ride safe guys
I don't see how that is "mentioning" another company, but rather advertising it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.