MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever heard the saying 'It's not what you know it's who you know"? (Or, in Ade's case, it's not who you know but what you know about who you know.)

That's how you can get a set of beautiful titanium slipons made by Moto Corse for your F4.

Free.

All you have to do is find someone to buy my house. I'm selling and moving south. Here are the details:

For him:
It has a 4 car garage. 40' wide and 50' long. That doesn't include another little L shaped area that is about 20'x20'. The house comes with a fully equipped machine shop in the basement. (Bridgeport, two lathes, welding equipment, compressor, bead blasting cabinet etc.) The house has a vault. Not a little safe, a 10'x20' re-bar reinforced, 10"thick concrete walls and ceiling, with a 2000 pound door from a bank.

On top of the garage, which has a flat roof, is a pressure treated and stained deck. Walk out the french doors in the dining room onto the roof of your garage. The deck measures 40'x50' as well.

The house sits on just under one acre of land. The back yard is a forest. Cut down trees in the spring, section the logs, and split them for firewood in the fall. Can't get more manly than that.

The house is perfect for someone who collects, bikes or cars. It is also perfect for gun owners or jewelers.

For Her: Who cares? 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, completely separate inlaw/nanny(attn: Lewdog)/office from the rest of the house with it's own separate deck over looking the driveway, stream and forest. Nice neighborhood, good schools etc. Call my wife if you need more information about that.

Now, about those slipons. If you find the buyer for my house, I'll send them to you free of charge. You don't have to buy the house, or if you do the slipons will come with it, you just have to know someone who will buy it.

See, it's who you know not what you know.

If no one comes forward, Daniel is first on the list to buy them, but at this time they are not for sale.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Good luck Carl. It`s a race to the bottom. If you want to get a taste of what the real estate market is like. Just throw a parachute out of a plane and dive out after it. But then again the house you find in the south will be owned by a fellow jumper. Once again good luck!

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
I've a brother there, and have lived/worked there some myself. Take careful note of where you live and where you work--Traffic is horrendous.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
dude,

You're pulling the trigger?

Guys, I've seen this house, it's a beautiful place. Anybody who buys this house is gonna love it! And the man cave is top notch!

Connecticut will miss you...there's a serious shortage of reasonable minded, intelligent conservatives in my home state.

Talk to you soon,

Elton

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've been talking about it for years, Elton; bitching and moaning on this forum. Even tag under my avatar reflects my disdain for this state.

Honestly, I don't expect it to sell to anyone here necessarily, but maybe one of the 20,000 members knows someone who knows someone looking for a home in this area.

North of Atlanta looks attractive to us, John. Close to the mountains, topography similar to what we have here, home prices are less than 1/2 what they are in CT, better weather. Today is March 24th. It snowed last night.

The last thing I'm going to do when I pull out of my driveway on my way out of here is drive over my snow shovels.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Will you throw in the gimp you keep locked up in the dungeon?...or will he be zipped shut at every orifice, folded in half and crammed into a U-Haul trailer with all the other old garage shite you're moving? :spank::nutkick::bash::piss:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
With a little luck, Carl and Beth will be honorary hometown co-hosts of this year's Bub.....:)

·
Super Moderator
21,473 Posts
Now that would be nice....Carl, how much for the bead blaster?

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm not parting out my house yet. But if I do, you are first on the list for the blasting cabinet.

·
Super Moderator
21,473 Posts
WEll, we do wish you well in the sale of your house. Let us know if we can help come moving time.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
WEll, we do wish you well in the sale of your house. Let us know if we can help come moving time.
Hey Chuck, we're building a new nuclear plant near Augusta........we've got room for a few more yankees, if you're so inclined. :)

Just don't move down here and pontificate about " how we do it up north"....

·
Super Moderator
21,473 Posts
Randy, if that plant is being built by Entergy...I'll see you soon! Be careful what you wish for...Cindy and I are looking for "the next place."

1 - 20 of 28 Posts