MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yup, Free. No strings attached...Well, just one tiny one. You have to win the 2007 AMA Member Sweepstakes. Last year they offered up a 2006 Buell Ulysses, and this year, it is our beloved F4R!!!

Page 54 of the February edition of American Motorcyclist outlines the details, and page 55 is the full page "R" ad. See below.

Bitchen'. I think I will actually enter this year!!!

Good luck, I hope you don't win, 'cause I want to...

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
LARRY YOUR FUNNY ^^
YOU ALREADY HAVE AWESOME BIKE ANYWAYS
SO HOW DO I ENTER Sweepstakes?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I Really Want F4 1000r Sooooooooooooo Bad~~~~~~~~~~~

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They lie. The VERY first line of their official rules reads, "No purchase necessary...Membership is neither required for entry...nor will it increase the individual's chance of winning."

Download the form, fill it out, send it in.

Griff
twoeleven

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
airfuel said:
Become a member anyway.
They do some good fighting for bikers rights in many ways.
Some things I do not care about but the bigger the organization gets, the stronger we become as motorcyclists!
Good point...I have been a member for the last 12 years. They are the reason you are allowed to ride your motorcycle in the car-pool lane. They got that passed at the federal level...Try that at your local HOG chapter!

Without somebody watching the legislators, some states might just ban us entirely, and it has come close a couple of times. They do alot for us that many of us will never see or hear about.

Griff
twoeleven

1 - 11 of 11 Posts