MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, I have been looking for some frame sliders, but do not want ones that stick out like 8 feet from the bike.

Something that will offer good protection but look good at the same time..
Dont want to F up the lines of such a beautiful bike.

your suggestions will be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
803 Posts
fazer6 said:
I have the LSL, but like James points out they bolt diectly to the head, which is a risk, but I think they look the best...
Almost all the kits out there bolt directly to the heads. The only exception I can think of is the CSC-Moto one. But I don't know about it's availablity.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
dumbcomputers said:
Almost all the kits out there bolt directly to the heads. The only exception I can think of is the CSC-Moto one. But I don't know about it's availablity.
What I meant was they use asingle bolt, which can apparently strip the heads' threads. There are some that use a threaded enginge mount bolt, then the slider bolts to that, that way only the bolt would be damaged, not the engine.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Thanks James I will do.
Yesterday ordered a carbon rear hugger and when I saw paerformanceparts one I start questioning my decision but...will wait for the hugger and see if its ok.

Does anybody nows where to find the red rim sticker for the brutale R as the one found on the starfighter?? Preferebly in Europe...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts