MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have recommendations for a set of sliders for the new style Brutale? If you could provide a link that would be great. Seems there aren't too many places that carry stuff for MV and even fewer that have stuff for the newer years. I'm new to MV so I don't know where all to look yet.

Thanks!

·
Registered
402 Posts
I have the OEM frame sliders and added a pair of cnc racing ebay covers as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the OEM frame sliders and added a pair of cnc racing ebay covers as well.
I like the frame slider. But I found a slider for the clutch and generator that are a little larger and I'm going to have the powder coated for some more color accent. So I need a slider that mounts different than that.

·
Super Moderator
22,657 Posts
How about LSL?

·
Registered
666 Posts
try Sato Racing. Got them for my 2010 1090rr. it took better part of 10 months to get the right side engine slider. all others 1 month.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually, after looking more at the MV sliders (first reply) I think I can mount them and the engine/generator covers I want just fine. I can just change the spacers a bit if needed. And I like the way they mount at 3 points... seems much more sturdy. AND I found them on Ebay for like $82. BAM

·
Registered
8 Posts
take it from a guy that Just low speed high sided his brutale! Rizoma ("single mounted" strong rod through engine) saved my bike. Small scratch on rear fairing, mirror, and bar end slider. Great investment and everything rizoma is sexy AF, you will pay for it but you shouldn't put anything but Italian on your bike.

Also new rage cycle license plate eliminator w/ low profile led blinkers was a great investment really cleaned up the tail! Good luck ride smart !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts