MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a 05 F4-1000 and absolutely love it. It's the bike I always wanted and I hope to keep and enjoy it for a good long while. I was wonder what you guy's do for sliders. I would like to put on sometype of frame and fork sliders to protect the bike in the very unfortunate event that I may go down, but I'm not sure who to go with

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Another MV addict! :) You are most welcome Paul, :drummer: I see Alvin's out with the stick already.... Ouchh!!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
MV-999R said:
Welcome and congrats on the new MV, Paul :smoking:

Also check the R&G sliders in emoto http://www.emotouk.com/

They seem to be cheaper on emoto than on the R&G site :wtf: :drummer:

I just ordered an insane amount of stuff from emoto...prices seem good, let's see how the delivery time is.

Tip: DO NOT drink a bottle of Chianti and start looking at stuff for your new MV...gets expensive fast!! :eek:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I take it the Chianti wasn't cheap either John. :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Performance Parts site in English?

Hey Guy's
Thanks for the feedback on the sliders. It's definitely appreciated. After looking at a bunch including one's from a company called LSL (which are pretty cool looking, but not made specificly for the F4-1000). I think I like the "Performance Parts" slider system mentioned by James and MV-999R the best. They seem to be well engineered, with good thought into the proper use of the engine bolts, so as to not break or damage the threading inside the casing.

Here is the link though MV FAQ in case anyone is interested: http://mvfaq.blogspot.com/2006/04/frame-sliders-and-other-protection.html

The only problem is the site (at least the link I was given) is all in what appears to be German. This and the fact that I don't speak German is making it difficult to place the order. Can anyone help me out here? I hate to be a stereotypical American but I kinda was hoping they might have a site in English. Maybe? I don't know!?! :argue:

·
Registered
571 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts