MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I had a lowsider on left side and the left footrest broke out of the frameplate.
I found once again no clear comment if they are interchangeable with B3

Both First Generation 675 2012-

Anyone who can give me full clarity since B3 spare parts are cheaper and easier to get...?

Here are the part codes (actually I wo.uld t hat they are the same)
On the parts itself there are only last 5 digits

B3
80A0B5643 left frame plate
80A0B5642 right frame plate

F3
8BA0B5643 swingarm left plate
8BA0B5642 swingarm right plate

By the way do I really have to take apart again the whole bike (seems so) cause I just got my shitty engine fixed...

THX!!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
If the part numbers are the same (as they are), then the new part you would get from MV is the same. Looks like the same part.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
See second digit is different - this is what makes me thinking.

Putting the whole bike apart finding out that digit 2 matters would be quite bad

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Oops, I'll blame it on... Yes I read you post on a small phone screen, honest.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Ok felt bad, so it looks like both parts are used on the F3 and B3. However there seems to be an age related designation.

On the B3 the 80 parts are 2012 to 14 and 8B is 2015
On the F3 the 80 parts are 2012 to 13 and 8B is 2014 to 16

However the frame on the B3 does not change across these years and there are no other year dependant chassis parts that I can see.
The F3 engine crankcase that mounts to the chassis plate changes in 2016 (gen 2 engine same case different colour?) The B3 engine does not change across the years. So if a single frame mounts to both types of chassis plates and so do the engines then I'd say they are interchangeable.

Possible change in surface finish, colour etc?

Reactions: esq'z me
1 - 5 of 5 Posts