MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the winning bid on set of frame sliders on ebay of $46 US from 300km-h in Germany.His communication is not that responsive and I just got word from him today that he sent the ones for the F4 and not the Brutale. What is the difference and can I make them fit? Is it a different screw or a different shape plug? I don`t want to swap them out if they can safely be modified.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So nobody knows the difference between the F4 slider and the Brutale? Not even James C?

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you eMoto you guys are the best.The next time I`ll just buy from you and get that great service you`re famous for.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
cdamb said:
So nobody knows the difference between the F4 slider and the Brutale? Not even James C?
I guess I skipped over this one but I don't know whose sliders those are in any case. The only difference I've run into on my bike is that the F4 sliders at the frame plate (above foot controls) are longer than the Brutale so as to clear the fairing.

No idea but sounds like emoto does :)

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks James. I guess I`ll find out when they show up. My only real concern was that they were not too long and punch a hole in the head when I went to torque them down. But I was going to compare them to the original for length and thread any way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts