MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So at this time I ask, does the F4 have 4 way flasher ability. If so, how in the heck do you turn them on?:confused:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Negative

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
You mean like hazard lights? don't think i've seen a bike yet that can do that...(i'm still young in the tooth though)

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
You mean like hazard lights? don't think i've seen a bike yet that can do that...(i'm still young in the tooth though)

lot's of bikes have this. My 5 year old FJR has it. BMWs. etc. even those big funky scooters do it.

quite handy. Doesn't the new F4 do it? surely.....

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Plenty of bikes to have that facility. You can buy a flasher relay to get your F4 to do it(or any other bike for that matter with indicators) from a motor electrical store for a few pounds (or dollars).

Personally I wouldn't bother. Unlike a car when it breaks down and can cause a large obstruction in the road, you can push your bike out of harms way in almost all cases.

·
Registered
655 Posts
wish the MV had it...what's so hard to just slap one on!!?? Come on MV!!!

It's one of the mose expensive bikes & still doesn't have all the goodies...

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Most of the big tourers have them. BMW's certainly do, although I'm not sure about the S1000RR or the HP2

·
Super Moderator
22,871 Posts
Hell, my HD has it too....

·
Administrator
20,776 Posts
Most current street bikes from Japan have hazard flashers....Harleys, too.....but I don't know about European bikes.
Not required by USA DOT....yet....so not a certification thing.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Harley's have em.....You have to press both turn signals at the same time, but it works.

·
Registered
241 Posts
There's a red button on the bottom left perimetrer of the heads up display for 4 way flashers on the new F4.haven't used it yet but it exists.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts