MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.moto-mv.com/other_special_parts.htm

Magura radial braking Master cylinders and levers. Also, if you break those Magura ones, apparently the stock replacement ones will work.

May be of some intrest to those of you who want more power from your brakes, and lighter clutch feel, without having to upgrade your calipers and discs.

ATM, I'm going to just replace my lever, but that's definitly a mod for the future. I remember there being a thread where somebody wanted some aftermarket levers.....here's your solution.

Sorry if this is old news, lol.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Price, I dont know as they were on the bike but contact Mark Bridger at moto-mv and I'm sure he will be happy to help. I would guess much the same price as Brembo.

Feel, one finger stoppie stuff,and you wonder if clutch is actually working it's so light.

The mag furniture has its problems,you need to be real careful with the alcohol input whilst leaning as they tip in a lot faster :smoking:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've contacted Pro-Italia regarding these parts. I was curious about the clamp maybe being a different size on the Brutale it being a Bar instead of a clip-on. They said these would also work on the Brutale as they're the same parts for both the F4.

Looks like we have an alternative to the stockers :hump:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I like the front mudguard on your F4 Ian, is that a Emoto part? :)

·
Registered
459 Posts
No, that is a Casoli item.

I also have one on the other bike that has been in use for 4yrs /15k and still looks fine.
Not a place I would shop at ,but it may be under new management so things may have changed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts