MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
19,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the Dallas Texas International Motorcycle Show last weekend and found a small Texas company that make frame and axle sliders and other stuff and have some items for MVs. Here's a link to their catalog:

http://t-rex-racing.com/catalog.php?page=1&RideID=1150&RideDescr=MV+Agusta/Other+Models/All+Years

Very friendly people and the products look top shelf. The left side engine case protector is pretty reasonably priced. I ordered one and will let you know how it fits/looks.

I have no vested interest in the company, just letting everyone know of their existence. :)

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I bought their front stand a few years ago, seems to be a bit different now than the pitbull knockoff they had at the time. Mine didn't work for lifting from the triple on an MV with no hole for the pin

·
Administrator
19,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I think their stands are pretty generic and they don't realize the MV front end has no hole (at least not the pre 2010. Triples maybe, I don't know).

The web site is funky to navigate in, too.
Their trailer hold downs look pretty cool (if you can use them)

By the way, if you call them drop my name. May not get you anything...then again, it might.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I've been buying stuff from them for a while... but not for the MV. Lots of stuff on the Hondas though, and their stuff is really nice. The wife's 250 has a dual no-drill slider setup that basically makes it look great, and be indestructible... pretty sweet.

·
Super Moderator
22,312 Posts
Is this the same T-Rex whose virtues Noel has been extolling for years?

·
Administrator
19,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is this the same T-Rex whose virtues Noel has been extolling for years?
May be....I just stumbled over their booth at the IMS and had a nice conversation. Asked if they made stuff for MVs and they said they did but none with them. So he invited me to visit the site and gave me a discount if I bought anything. :smoking:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
The full protection combo price seems pretty reasonable. Been on the fence about it for a while.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts