MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be conducting some updates to the forum soon.

If the forum is "closed" - I am probably working on it so do not be alarmed.

Thanks, and cross your fingers.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in the process of doing some changes to the top... its a work in progress as you can see..

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There you have it. An updated menu.

I took out the portal area since it wasn't going anywhere soon :(

One day I hope!

List of things done
-Updated forum software to the latest
-Added a header to the forum. It is actually to get ready for our new *sponsor* :)
-Header text and icons have changed. Mouseover goodies and such.
-More smilies! I see many of you have come to use them already

P.S thanks to sgcullen for the header picture that he has created from his F4-1000 soon-to-be corse!

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:king: :hump:

Yes, the smileys are good!

I'm modifying the MV CP a bit. Took out the portal stuff and placed some gallery tools in there to make it easier for those who cannot navigate to the gallery's user submission area.

MV CP (top right near the welcome...) for control panel, then you can create a new album and view your current album. (Essentially they are just some quick links..)

·
Registered
593 Posts
site is looking great. and has alot of functionality. its well done. obvious comment: rare bike=not much activity relative to other sites and not much news.

maybe rotate the new graphic so it's different each refresh.......

i noticed in the gallery that some galleries have "admin options" available to me, but not my own gallery, maybe allow each user to add/update/delete pics as they choose (in their own gallery).

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Generally users shouldn't have any admin access to the gallery. It's just that I updated how it works so I have to go through and update some permissions.. err.

As for other things yes, ownership of albums would be good. Except for the fact that I may need to approve of the submissions hence the user submission forum.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think i've fixed most if not all of them. If anyone sees that they have some options at the top right when browsing the gallery let me know.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Found a bug in the gallery having to do with adding an album with usernames containing odd characters (greeneggs&ham :stickpoke ). Made the gallery glitch because of the odd filename.

Anyway, that problem is resolved. Greeneggs + gladio, your albums are in.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts