MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just tried ordering fork seals from dealer and was told it would be a while due too MV's new minimum order process. Apparently MV has a $250 min. for ordering parts to the state considering they don't warehouse parts here anymore?? WTF! So does anyone bought or know where I can buy seals for the RAC 50 fork in the states? Any info would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I have a spare set somewhere at home. I ordered them from Pyramid parts a while back, then lost them. Sent my bike into get serviced and had to buy some more new ones. Then got the bike back and found the original ones. I will see if i can dig them out for you mate.

·
Administrator
19,817 Posts
The fork seals can be ordered from Parts Unlimited and other aftermarket distributors by the dealer. These are common service parts that fit a multitude of bikes. Tell him to get off his butt and look at his other parts suppliers.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The fork seals can be ordered from Parts Unlimited and other aftermarket distributors by the dealer. These are common service parts that fit a multitude of bikes. Tell him to get off his butt and look at his other parts suppliers.
Thats what I thought and I even questioned that?? Its a new guy and i dont understand how he has lasted so far! I will check PU ,thanks esq'zme and MVo5!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Guys need to replace my seals and want to do bushes and dust covers.

Does anyone know the kits list reference number or even the individual numbers to help me locate them

MV Augusta F4r 2007

·
Super Moderator
22,317 Posts

·
Registered
14,495 Posts
A bunch of bikes use RAC 50 forks
MV, Ducati, Husqvarna and Moto Guzzi come to mind
Also look for the Marzocchi Importer
Marzocchi's part numbers will be different than MV's
Here in So Cal the importer is ~ 20mi from me