MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Every saturday, there is a meet for car/vehicle enthusiasts. Basically, the best, most exotic cars (and as you can see, some motos), in the world. Crystal cove is in the Laguna beach area, along the PCH. The meet is in a large plaza right across the street from the ocean.

I've heard so much about it and actually plan to drive there from San Diego possibly this saturday. It just dawned on me that seeing socal's best motorcycles (mv's) would be quite a show.

Every Saturday from 7-9AM

Line up to show by 6:50am or you won't be let in (the show area).

Anyone here think they'd want to participate? Organizing a socal meet would be great, and this would be a spectacular place to do so :guitarist

Map from google (it is just north of the dot): http://local.google.com/maps?f=q&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=42.631141,58.886719&hl=en&q=crystal+cove,+ca&cid=37062500,-95677068,9913368136096715165&li=lmd&t=m&ll=33.570148,-117.8303&spn=0.021991,0.028753&t=h

Or: http://www.shoptheirvinecompany.com/mapquest/mapmain.asp?id=40

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Right, and if anyone wanted to come from Norcal or out of state or country, you're very welcome to :laughing: :stickpoke

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just checked the weather, looks like it plans to rain (yes, it rains in california...) on saturday :( hopefully it lightens up..

The show still goes on but I doubt anyone should really ride the distance in the wet! Arranging Crystal Cove on any other saturday would be great (of course, when I can make it :p)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
You could always come over here Alvin! Nice and sunny today, Honest!! :laughing:

·
Registered
151 Posts
I live less the 10 minutes away from there, thanks for pointing it out I will make it for sure!, It would be great to see other forum members there!!..

Also dont worry too much about the weather specially a forcast that is a week out, they are over 80% inaccurate..

So who's all coming :king:
1. Me
2. ?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Is that the Enzo that got tore in half out on the PCH? :laughing:

I might be able to make it out for this. We'll see how the week, and the forecast, goes.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
thecraw-r1f4 said:
I live less the 10 minutes away from there, thanks for pointing it out I will make it for sure!, It would be great to see other forum members there!!..

Also dont worry too much about the weather specially a forcast that is a week out, they are over 80% inaccurate..

So who's all coming :king:
1. Me
2. ?
i'm a possible...i'll know better later in the week.

1. thecraw
2. altoon (maybe)

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
That's a different enzo. There is pretty much a different one every weekend.. this week featured a grey one :)

I am in San diego (right now) but my home town is the bay area. Hence drive, not ride :( and for that weekend you guys plan a group ride I will be back up north! :stickpoke

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WHAT you were there? it was the-craw! If you look at the more recent thread about crystal cove you will see the picture of the MV!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
every sat?

is this on going every sat?

i live in LA and it's not too far away from where i'm at.

i love to go there and meet MV rider

1 - 16 of 16 Posts